GDT: 2018 NHL Playoffs

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Jets fans are so bitter haha, I guess if Vasi gave up softies every game I'd look for conspiracy theories too.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
In your opinion, can Vegas defeat either Caps or us?
Because I'm scared...
I mean: if...if...IF we'll win this series, I'm scared about losing against the most ovverated goalie in the history of the sports.
I don't want to lose in a series against a team that his future is unknown...Imagine if Vegas is the new Carolina...
Of course we've to think at game 6 now.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Often times it's all about which team is hottest going in. I just hope we're ready if we make it. This Cup Finals is gonna be crazy for the East

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Not impressed with either of the East teams this series, Capitals have had a ton of chances to blow out the Lightning but choke on execution and Lightning are bipolar every period. I think Vegas takes either team with this kind of play.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I think we would be able to take them, I don't think Washington would be able to.

But I'm not terribly confident we'll be able to take Washington ourselves, so it's really a moot point unless the Lightning win tomorrow night. Don't really feel like playing this "what if" game once again after Vancouver in 2011 and San Jose in 2016, both of which I feel the Lightning would have won but obviously never faced because they lost in Game 7 of the previous round.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I think we would be able to take them, I don't think Washington would be able to.

But I'm not terribly confident we'll be able to take Washington ourselves, so it's really a moot point unless the Lightning win tomorrow night. Don't really feel like playing this "what if" game once again after Vancouver in 2011 and San Jose in 2016, both of which I feel the Lightning would have won but obviously never faced because they lost in Game 7 of the previous round.

Am i reading an right? You are not sure we beat an lowly catipals, an lowest of an lowly? Oh my, you are out to an lunch my friend

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So from the league's perspective these Finals are a dream come true, no? Either Vegas will make history as the Cinderella story of sports or Ovechkin, one of the league's greatest icons, finally wins the Cup after 13 years of super stardom. Plus the Caps would win their first Cup.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So this is how it ends huh? :sarcasm:
I’d rather lose to the eventual Cup champs than to a team that allows this silly Cinderella run to finish. And as much as I dislike the Caps for all our SE division history Ovie is the one guy I would really like to win the Cup in his career. So why not now.

Can we still stay frands?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I’d rather lose to the eventual Cup champs than to a team that allows this silly Cinderella run to finish. And as much as I dislike the Caps for all our SE division history Ovie is the one guy I would really like to win the Cup in his career. So why not now.

Can we still stay frands?

Nah I'd rather win the coaching argument about how effective a good coach can be, nothing would solidify that argument more than Vegas beating a team we lost to with their roster lead by a former 4th line player we let walk 2 years ago.

Walter t

Mar 12, 2018
Am i reading an right? You are not sure we beat an lowly catipals, an lowest of an lowly? Oh my, you are out to an lunch my friend
I don't understand how you can have so little respect for a team in the conference finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad