2018 NHL Entry Draft Thread (Less then 24 Hours Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Noel has certainly used the opportunity to it's fullest. A team may very well take a chance on him in the late first out of the U18 alone, McCarron style.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
It’s hard to choose between Tkachuk and Wahlstrom. I think both will have a good NHL career. If we can trade Pacioretty to get another pick then do so. Ideally Tkachuk Wahlstrom on the same line going forward would make us better.

Both players have what we lack in goal scoring size grit on top 6. Wahlstrom looks to be a perimeter player like Galchenyuk and Pacioretty. Tkachuk would be the guy I put on the powerplay with Gallagher. Those two will create hell in front of the net.

Reactions: dralaf

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Are we still picking between Wahlstrom and Tkachuk? Still Wahlstrom as he’ll get up the ice a lot quicker and still has that lethal shot.

I know we’re down by a goal and in our zone in this example, but I would still put Drouin out there as center, or at worst, Danault. I know Plekanec is more consistent faceoff wise, but he’s useless offensively.

Lol Drouin is a quick way to say you want to tank.

Danault I agree.

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Hughes was generating all the offense on his line today, Wahlstrom was just there to be a shooting option it seems like. Hoping to see more out of him in the next few games. Today wasn't top5 overall pick material.

Reactions: dralaf

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Thats Wahlstrom though and thats the success hell have in he NHL.

I know, I still have him 4th overall, that was just 1 game, vs Canada he played better. But still, I dropped Zadina because I found Zadina too much of a one dimensional shooting type player, I think Wahlstrom has a more dynamic game, but this is not what I saw today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad