GDT: 2018 NHL Draft

Who do the Canucks choose: Dobson or Boqvist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
lol I remember that. All Lawrence said leading up to the draft was how much the Canucks loved Necas and then they picked EP lol

I also said there is no way we were drafting MItt , Vilardi or glass with 5. :popcorn:
Mentioned since March last year Canucks don't like Vilardo or Mittlestadt
2 days before the draft I said we coming out of the draft with Makar or Pettersson.

cherry pickers at their finest.

do you actually prefer me not saying anything at all? because of y2kcanucks I'm getting pmed by people left right centre asking me to share whatever info I have.

Last edited:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
No doubt Berggren is a 1st in almost every scouts mind, highly doubt he falls to the 2nd.
Eh, he seems to have flown under the radar most of the year. And when was the last time a forward who only had points in the SuperElit league was taken in the 1st round? Fabian Zetterlund was a 3rd round pick and Lucas Elvenes was a 5th round pick last year (although neither matched Berggren's point production).

*I'm not saying he shouldn't be a 1st, but I'm guessing he's taken in the 2nd round.

Last edited:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Eh, he seems to have flown under the radar most of the year. And when was the last time a forward who only had points in the SuperElit league was taken in the 1st round? Fabian Zetterlund was a 3rd round pick and Lucas Elvenes was a 5th round pick last year (although neither matched Berggren's point production).

*I'm not saying he shouldn't be a 1st, but I guessing he's taken in the 2nd round.
That's a fair statement, but Berggren has quite a lot more potential than the two of them, scouts have seemed to catch on.

Horvat1C

Oct 2, 2015
Kravstov wins KHL rookie of the year. The reason it wasn't Tolvanen is because he's not a Russian citizen (he's from Finland), so that makes him ineligible.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Buffalo - Dahlin
Carolina - Svechnikov
Montreal - Zadina/Kotka
Ottawa - Tkachuk/Boqvist
Arizona - ?????
Detroit - Bouchard/Hughes

From reading around and putting info together, Arizona being the wildcard.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Kravstov wins KHL rookie of the year. The reason it wasn't Tolvanen is because he's not a Russian citizen (he's from Finland), so that makes him ineligible.

is this for real or are you joking? Only a Russian born is eligible to w in the rookie of the year in the K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad