GDT: 2018 NFL Draft

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Although I think Chubb is a bit overrated, him and Garrett on opposite ends rushing the QB would have been a nightmare for opposing teams.

Ward is a good player but you have to think they could have traded down. Maybe not I guess.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Although I think Chubb is a bit overrated, him and Garrett on opposite ends rushing the QB would have been a nightmare for opposing teams.

Ward is a good player but you have to think they could have traded down. Maybe not I guess.

Exactly why I'm stunned they passed on him.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Next team to want a QB is buffalo at 12 for sure. Maybe Miami at 11.

Must not feel that ward would still be there and that an extra pick or 2 isn’t worth it.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

They must like Ogbah enough to maybe snag a guy later.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Dbt1E2LV4AMDcR5.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad