NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Sixers were scary good in the second half. Belinelli and Ilyasova playing like that likely isn’t sustainable but Embiid will more than make up for it when he gets back.

That’s one the Heat had to have without Embiid and they got destroyed. Great defence by the Sixers but also some really poor play from some key Heat players. Dragic and Richardson were bad and Whiteside was easily the worst. He couldn’t even get up for the first playoff game, even with 47 year old Amir Johnson matched up with him early on. My boy Olynyk played great though and Winslow was pretty good too.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The Sixers were scary good in the second half. Belinelli and Ilyasova playing like that likely isn’t sustainable but Embiid will more than make up for it when he gets back.

That’s one the Heat had to have without Embiid and they got destroyed. Great defence by the Sixers but also some really poor play from some key Heat players. Dragic and Richardson were bad and Whiteside was easily the worst. He couldn’t even get up for the first playoff game, even with 47 year old Amir Johnson matched up with him early on. My boy Olynyk played great though and Winslow was pretty good too.

Belinelli has been playing like that since the Sixers signed him and I expect that to continue. He just fits perfectly on this team. Ilyasova may not keep that up but it won’t matter when Embiid gets back. Whiteside does play Embiid tough though so it will be interesting to see how/if the dynamic of the game changes.

Olynyk tormented the Sixers when he played for Boston and that trend has continued. At least now I don’t have to hate him though.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Belinelli has been playing like that since the Sixers signed him and I expect that to continue. He just fits perfectly on this team. Ilyasova may not keep that up but it won’t matter when Embiid gets back. Whiteside does play Embiid tough though so it will be interesting to see how/if the dynamic of the game changes.

Olynyk tormented the Sixers when he played for Boston and that trend has continued. At least now I don’t have to hate him though.

Yeah, Belinelli has been a great fit there but I thought he was on another level tonight. Funny thing is he was the Heat's top target at the deadline because they wanted a shooter and thought he'd be a good fit off the bench. Then the Cavs called them with the Wade option and they decided to go the nostalgic route instead. Tonight that shooter they needed dropped 25 on them in game one of the playoffs.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Lol Whiteside showed no interest in playing that game today. Series will be over quick.

Anthony Davis is an animal. Pretty decent matchup for the Pels here cause no one can contain Davis.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Blazers aren't going to win playing Nurkic 24 minutes a game. It's been happening all year and this is not the regular season anymore, it's just bad coaching at this point. They made their huge run at the end as soon as he came in.

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Raptors have to start better then that. Beal is at fault for the loss. Sixers, what can you say? San Antonio, I hope they don't get swept. New Orleans just barely won.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Oladipo is a terrific player. I kind of slept through the season this year, so i suspect i'm a bit late to the party on him, but just watching bits and pieces of this game, he is a real tough defender. Top ten in the league in scoring to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad