2018 Mid-Term Mock Draft (2 rounds)

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
You might have to explain why Noel drops so much. I'm not the biggest fan of him but big and fast always gets noticed.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I don't mind Fonstad, but I'd be pissed if Dallas picked him over Veleno, Kupari, or Kotkeniemi.

flyersdad

Jan 23, 2018
I don't mind Fonstad, but I'd be pissed if Dallas picked him over Veleno, Kupari, or Kotkeniemi.

Yeah I think a lot has changed since I posted this. I don't think Fonstad will be taken ahead of these 3 but Dallas always has a very different draft board then the consensus. and I think Fonstad could be the steal of this draft

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
Why do the Blues have no picks ? They currently have 3 , 2 1st & 1 second ( although granted they may lose one first. ) These mock lists are obviously one persons opinion , so thanks for sharing yours . ( even if i strongly disagree with most of it ).

johum7

Nov 8, 2017
Freddy
Why do the Blues have no picks ? They currently have 3 , 2 1st & 1 second ( although granted they may lose one first. ) These mock lists are obviously one persons opinion , so thanks for sharing yours . ( even if i strongly disagree with most of it ).
They have 1 first round pick (Winnipeg’s). This mock was made nearly 2 months ago before they acquired it in the Paul Stastny trade. They traded their first for Brayden Schenn, albeit top 10 protected. Not sure what the deal is with their second

flyersdad

Jan 23, 2018
I screwed up on St. Louis 2nd round pick because I thought they had traded it for yakupov. Also I posted this on 1/30/18 which is before they acquired the pick from Winnipeg. At the time, with the blues in playoff position, their first was going to the flyers no matter what at that time

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
They have 1 first round pick (Winnipeg’s). This mock was made nearly 2 months ago before they acquired it in the Paul Stastny trade. They traded their first for Brayden Schenn, albeit top 10 protected. Not sure what the deal is with their second
It's not a Philly pick yet fella but like I originally said it probably will be !!

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
Once again 2 months ago. It looked very much like the flyers pick
It still does + Morgan Frost looks like a helluva pick , the future is bright in Philly . You just need that Goalie sorted & you'll be a consistent cup contender . Just curious , does it bother you that you only have 1 right shot D , realise Phil Myers could be up next year .

Weiss1604

Mar 27, 2017
Wales
It still does + Morgan Frost looks like a helluva pick , the future is bright in Philly . You just need that Goalie sorted & you'll be a consistent cup contender . Just curious , does it bother you that you only have 1 right shot D , realise Phil Myers could be up next year .
Damn I forgot you had Carter Hart , you guys are set .

flyersdad

Jan 23, 2018

The flyers don’t seem to put much stock (rightly or wrongly I’m not sure) in pairing a LHD with a RHD. Ghost and provorov is one of the best pairings in the league and they are LHD. I think they (Hextall and Pryor) focus on getting/drafting the best player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad