WC: 2018 IIHF World Championship

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I'd say that most of the Div. 1 teams were better than Italy. Before the tournament they played two games against Austria and one against Kazakhstan - they lost all three.

can Italy win next year d1a ? if kopitar play for slovenia they have no chance for first but they can still get the second seed versus Kazakhstan

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
I think we break the cycle and stay up. We finally got rid of the ghost of Alpo Suhonen, now it's time to get to business. Some other countries could naturalize some good players and that might put us in hot water otherwise I think we've got a good shot.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Is this city of Herring btw a popular herring place with lots of fishing boats and fish markets?

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
I'm thinking about going next year. I have travelled a lot in Europe but have yet to visit a Scandinavian country. Denmark is a good place to start.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I'm thinking about going next year. I have travelled a lot in Europe but have yet to visit a Scandinavian country. Denmark is a good place to start.

If you want to see canadian games it's in Herning :help:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Is that bad?
eh its in a tiny town so not much to do and you have to book 2 hotel cause the finals are in the other group city.

but on the other side you get to see 2 cities, the danish country side and experience both arena so some people might like it.

Last edited:

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Is that bad?

naaah its boring if you only stay there but denmark is tiny so it takes 1 hour in car to Ã…rhus the second biggest city. 1.35 to Odense the third biggest city.

Plus Jutland have a lot of places to go, beautiful nature, amusement parks etc.

Billund airport is 40 minutes away and legoland and lalandia (indoor waterpark) is also in billund...walking distance from airport. Takes 3 hours in car from herning to copenhagen

I world in some ways argue that going to this side of the country will give you a much cooler expirience that most north american tourists who just visit copenhagen.

ThaiTanicDK

Oct 26, 2016
Its a strange feeling when you hope the danish boys wont make the Stanley cup season next year.

Especially Toronto, I really want Andersen to sign my old Ducks AND new Leafs jersey.

Haha. :naughty:

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
naaah its boring if you only stay there but denmark is tiny so it takes 1 hour in car to Ã…rhus the second biggest city. 1.35 to Odense the third biggest city.

Plus Jutland have a lot of places to go, beautiful nature, amusement parks etc.

Billund airport is 40 minutes away and legoland and lalandia (indoor waterpark) is also in billund...walking distance from airport. Takes 3 hours in car from herning to copenhagen

I world in some ways argue that going to this side of the country will give you a much cooler expirience that most north american tourists who just visit copenhagen.

LEGOLAND!!! :handclap:

I would be fine in Herning. I don't really seek much excitement. More of a museum and sightseeing guy. At this point I'm not even sure if I would be there for the round robin anyway. Would rather take in the playoff round as it is more important.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad