Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Senators prospect watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I was interested that Dorion raised Parker Kelly in his letter to fans. Guy wasn't on my radar at all. Does this guy have an nhl future?

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
S Tier
Tkachuk
Batherson
Brannstrom

A Tier
White
Brown
Norris
Lajoie
Bernard-Docker

B Tier
Abramov
Formenton
Balcers
Chapik
Jaros
Wolanin

C Tier
Crookshank
Tychonick
Davidsson
Abramov is definitely A-tier. Go to |Belleville page and watch his goal from last night, unreal. He will be playing and probably starring for us in Ottawa before Norris, Bernard-Docker and IMO all of the guys on your B tier list.

Brown is more similar to Batherson and Tkachuk in his potential, I don't know what s-tier means, but Brown as a rookie is almost point per game in the AHL, 6-6, amazing passer, can't get much more potential than that, to me.

Reactions: Sensinitis

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Abramov is definitely A-tier. Go to |Belleville page and watch his goal from last night, unreal. He will be playing and probably starring for us in Ottawa before Norris, Bernard-Docker and IMO all of the guys on your B tier list.

Brown is more similar to Batherson and Tkachuk in his potential, I don't know what s-tier means, but Brown as a rookie is almost point per game in the AHL, 6-6, amazing passer, can't get much more potential than that, to me.

Brown is going to be a guy who’s 27 and still has ‘potential’

He’ll be an NHL player, I think he’s one of those players you always expect to be better and never reaches the potential you see in his talents

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
I see what you mean, people have been saying it since he was drafted. I just think he is progressing well. He was a star in Junior and now he is starring in Belleville. Only one more jump. Hope he makes it smoothly.

Reactions: LeProspector

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
Brown is going to be a guy who’s 27 and still has ‘potential’

He’ll be an NHL player, I think he’s one of those players you always expect to be better and never reaches the potential you see in his talents
sorry forgot to quote you ^ my response is above

Reactions: Tuna99

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's
It's probably been said somewhere earlier, but post TDL we have to have a top5 prospect pool in the league, so that's something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad