Speculation: 2018-19 Trade Discussion & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
this is nonsense lol

Matt Duchene constantly plays on poorly managed teams so he must be the problem :help:

Same with Ryan O’Rielly apparently. It’s all a load of crap Duchene is a good player who has been in bad situations.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
We need Better Locker-room Cohesion to be a successful hockej team, please ensure all players are Nice to Each other and do not raise their voice

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
party boi Tyler Seguin is ruining our team((((((((

Then again, the only time the Stars have won a playoff round since acquiring Seguin was when he was hurt...

tumblr_inline_oo2vgviKYo1qb9x1g_500.gif

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Duchene actually had an incident where he was caught talking mad shit about Ottawa and their PP coaching. If he's a player that needs intelligent PP scheming to be happy, Dallas is not the place for him.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ugh watching the Rangers passing makes me so jealous. Pinpoint accuracy and great chemistry offensively. Hope we can trade for a few of them

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
I wish Nill would go ahead and pull the trigger on the Janmark for Burakovsky deal. I love Janmark’s speed, but I’m tired of watching him never score on breakaways.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
If we have a good chance to land Panarin I think they'll pursue a top 4 D as opposed to another forward.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
If we have a good chance to land Panarin I think they'll pursue a top 4 D as opposed to another forward.

I think that too but I find it incredibly unlikely that we get Panarin. I'd hope though that if we get someone cheaper we try and bring in 2 top 6 forwards instead of just the one. This team needs a big shakeup.

And I really want a top 4 D as well. This is asking for a lot though and I think we will be lucky to see Nill make any moves, especially big ones

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I think that too but I find it incredibly unlikely that we get Panarin. I'd hope though that if we get someone cheaper we try and bring in 2 top 6 forwards instead of just the one. This team needs a big shakeup.

And I really want a top 4 D as well. This is asking for a lot though and I think we will be lucky to see Nill make any moves, especially big ones

I thought unlikely too until Friedman started making it a point to bring them up.

It's been twice now he has been adamant about Dallas pursuing Panarin, once on sportsnet radio and then the clip from yesterday.

That's pretty conveniently close to the deadline and I think back to back shutouts against top end teams really escalated that. Friedman hasnt fed us bullshit about Dallas yet and even Sean was saying the other week that he's spot on with the Stars situation and needs no confirmation.

I'm not saying it's a home run, but I think it's a lot more likely than others here.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I thought unlikely too until Friedman started making it a point to bring them up.

It's been twice now he has been adamant about Dallas pursuing Panarin, once on sportsnet radio and then the clip from yesterday.

That's pretty conveniently close to the deadline and I think back to back shutouts against top end teams really escalated that. Friedman hasnt fed us bull**** about Dallas yet and even Sean was saying the other week that he's spot on with the Stars situation and needs no confirmation.

I'm not saying it's a home run, but I think it's a lot more likely than others here.

True. He said the Stars are a stealth option for Panarin, and the last time he said we were a stealth option for someone was Erik Karlsson and he was right about that..so I'm hopeful but not confident we land him. Not confident in Nill doing anything ever :laugh:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Winnipeg going big...

Stone isn't practicing for the Senators today

Last edited:

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
With Buffalo falling, I wonder if Skinner's name might start showing up in rumors again...

He seems to like Buffalo, and he essentially demanded that he be traded there. I really can't see him leaving either at the TD or in FA, but who knows. Some fans seem to think it might be a possibility, but I haven't seen anything credible with his name in it.

I'd pretty easily give up Robertson + 1st for him if he does become available. Give him 8M+ per for as long as he wants, too.

He's right around the same age as most of our prime players too. Not to mention second in the league in goals right now.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
With Buffalo falling, I wonder if Skinner's name might start showing up in rumors again...

He seems to like Buffalo, and he essentially demanded that he be traded there. I really can't see him leaving either at the TD or in FA, but who knows. Some fans seem to think it might be a possibility, but I haven't seen anything credible with his name in it.

I'd pretty easily give up Robertson + 1st for him if he does become available. Give him 8M+ per for as long as he wants, too.

He's right around the same age as most of our prime players too. Not to mention second in the league in goals right now.

Yeah he'd be amazing but no way they're moving him and i find it extremely likely he signs there..doesn't seem to be much concern about it either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad