Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Thread

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Ya I would have liked to hear that he will be ready for the playoffs and we are shutting him down for the last 4 games that does not sound good

I would rather shut him down now, even if it is just minor, and have him ready. We don't win squat without him.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
That’s potentially devastating news on Heddy.

I guess Serge goes to the left side and plays with Stralls? Uggh, that hasn’t looked good all year. Hope they can find their magic from last year.

Last edited:

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
The Hedman news is not good at all. He's been playing well as of late. I hope he can come back for the second round

Reactions: Devonator

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Hedman doesn't need to be 'hot' going into the playoffs, that's not his style. Bench him until round 1, game 1. I'd even argue to bench some other guys like McD (mostly d-men) and leave the forwards as is only because they "need" to stay hot.

Let Kucherov go for his record, let the team go for the wins record and earn it in goals scored not goals stopped.

Our d-core is more 'fragile' than our forwards in terms of who we really need on their A-game come playoff time

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Man. Hopeful for start of playoffs is not good at all. This team doesn't win a Cup without Hedman on the ice. Hopefully it's just being overly cautious with words.

also:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad