2018-19 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Speaking of LTIR, I'm going to make a suggestion. Here's the current LTIR criteria:

Here's my suggested revision:

Basically I think if someone drafts a McDavid type in the first round, they're obviously just as valuable as a keeper, and therefore should also be eligible for LTIR (rather than requiring you to waste a spot on them for the rest of the season). Can I get two supporters?

I'm on board.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Speaking of LTIR, I'm going to make a suggestion. Here's the current LTIR criteria:

Here's my suggested revision:

Basically I think if someone drafts a McDavid type in the first round, they're obviously just as valuable as a keeper, and therefore should also be eligible for LTIR (rather than requiring you to waste a spot on them for the rest of the season). Can I get two supporters?

Makes total sense to me, I’d support that language.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I'll be busy until about 3 but be available after and all evening for deadline deals and respond to msgs

Notable available players:
Schwartz, Bailey and staal all ppg players

Thx

Last edited:

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
While on the topic of CBA rule changes, I would like to suggest moving the trade deadline up to the same week as the NHL trade deadline, instead of a mininum 1 week after NHL trade deadline.

If the NHL trade deadline falls on a day other than Thursday, then the Yahoo trade deadline shall be set on the first Thursday following the NHL trade deadline. If the NHL trade deadline falls on a Thursday, then the Yahoo league trade deadline will be set one week from the NHL trade deadline.

Can I get two backers? Thanks

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
While on the topic of CBA rule changes, I would like to suggest moving the trade deadline up to the same week as the NHL trade deadline, instead of a mininum 1 week after NHL trade deadline.

If the NHL trade deadline falls on a day other than Thursday, then the Yahoo trade deadline shall be set on the first Thursday following the NHL trade deadline. If the NHL trade deadline falls on a Thursday, then the Yahoo league trade deadline will be set one week from the NHL trade deadline.

Can I get two backers? Thanks

I'll support it as is if you don't want to modify, but I'd suggest:
If the NHL trade deadline falls on a day other than Wednesday/Thursday, then the Yahoo trade deadline shall be set on the first Thursday following the NHL trade deadline. If the NHL trade deadline falls on a Wednesday/Thursday, then the Yahoo league trade deadline will be set for Thursday of the following week.

I think a 48 hour minimum would be a bit better.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I'll support it as is if you don't want to modify, but I'd suggest:
If the NHL trade deadline falls on a day other than Wednesday/Thursday, then the Yahoo trade deadline shall be set on the first Thursday following the NHL trade deadline. If the NHL trade deadline falls on a Wednesday/Thursday, then the Yahoo league trade deadline will be set for Thursday of the following week.

I think a 48 hour minimum would be a bit better.

Sure, your suggested wording is better.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Another trade:
BrockH Trades Ryan Ellis + 11th Round Pick
for
Canucker's 8th Round Pick

Haha...so, anyone want a 7th & 8th for a 6th? Just realized I already have 11 picks in the first 7 rounds, so the 8th I acquired does nothing for me.

GarryValkyrie

Mar 14, 2008
Vancouver
Trade to announce:
To Mustangs:
W. Karlsson + My 10th

To BrockH:
Mustang's 6th

I can't believe the best I could do for Karlsson is a 6th, he's 4th in goals and 1st in +/-, but it is what it is. Congrats to Mustangs on a steal of a rental.
Sorry I couldn't seem to login for a while. I confirm this trade.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Last or 2nd last trade announcement

Vanilla trades Schwartz and canukers 10th

To

SC for Steen and archangels 6th

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Thanks CRD for doing that so fast this late.

And everyone else who had to deal with my incessant msgs :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad