Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v4.0) vs Hou |Thu, July 6| 7pmET/4pmPT | McCullers vs Liriano

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I was listening to part of the game on the radio and Jerry Howarth was saying that Biagini has earned the chance to stay in the starting rotation. So what happens when Sanchez is healthy? Is Shapiro going to tell Atkins to trade Estrada or Liriano since both are set to free agents to make room for him or will he not try to re-sign either one and have Biagini making less money. Personally I see Estrada as the Blue Jays best picture and hope he can be re-signed.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
I was listening to part of the game on the radio and Jerry Howarth was saying that Biagini has earned the chance to stay in the starting rotation. So what happens when Sanchez is healthy? Is Shapiro going to tell Atkins to trade Estrada or Liriano since both are set to free agents to make room for him or will he not try to re-sign either one and have Biagini making less money. Personally I see Estrada as the Blue Jays best picture and hope he can be re-signed.

Either trade them or move Liriano to the bullpen. Maybe Stroman because he's too short to be a SP and duh duh.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
It is location that is killing Grilli. As Zaun said, he still throws hard-ish and still gets decent movement on his slider. The problem is that when he throws that slider, it is in a hittable location.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I think the Jays are missing Pearce more than we realize
Although he was horrid at the plate in April
He is versatile though, and can hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad