NFL: 2017 Survival Pool

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
for anybody who is in a suicide league/pool [$], do yourselves a favor and take a look down the line at week 5's games before you do more picking, not an easy week [especially so if you took Pitts in week 1]

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
for anybody who is in a suicide league/pool [$], do yourselves a favor and take a look down the line at week 5's games before you do more picking, not an easy week [especially so if you took Pitts in week 1]

Wow that does look like a tough week. But I'd rather make it to then try to get cute and not get there. Plus I took Pitt in week 1, lol.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL

Holy cow, week 5 really does look like it'll be a real **** show for survivor pools. I think I'll have to go with the Chiefs, though I won't like it.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
You have to get to Week 5 before you can pick it.

yeah I wouldn't worry too much about week 5 right now.

2 full weeks of potential injuries. Wouldn't be shocked if we have some big name players go down in Week 3 or 4. All it takes is one or two key injuries and one of those "tough" matchups becomes very favourable.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
But I'd rather make it to then try to get cute and not get there.
totally agree with all you guys that you don't want to get too far ahead of yourself with a suicide pool but after surviving the first few weeks you got to do a bit of advanced strategery & that's going to be a week that knocks a lot of people out...

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
yeah I wouldn't worry too much about week 5 right now.

2 full weeks of potential injuries. Wouldn't be shocked if we have some big name players go down in Week 3 or 4. All it takes is one or two key injuries and one of those "tough" matchups becomes very favourable.

I disagree. I thinks its smart to plan ahead a few weeks, so you can save one of the top teams like a Pats or Steelers for the tougher weeks.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

That week could be my Eagles pick week. Cards aren't all that great, especially without David Johnson.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Week 1: Carolina Panthers v San Francisco 49'ers
Week 2: Oakland Raiders v New York Jets
Week 3: New England Patriots v Houston Texans

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm taking the Patriots too. Some good candidates out there, but of the ones I'm looking at, only the Patriots are at home against a QB in his 2nd career start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad