GDT: 2017 Playoffs Running Commentary

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
It's shame the Blackhawks don't have any finishers on there team:sarcasm:.

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
If anyone missed it, with 17 seconds left and the Flames scrambling in the Ducks zone with the extra attacker, Ryan Kesler went down and full on sat on the puck for 16 seconds before the ref finally blew the whistle and gave him a penalty, but only 0.9 seconds left.

GOAT troll job :laugh:

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
If anyone missed it, with 17 seconds left and the Flames scrambling in the Ducks zone with the extra attacker, Ryan Kesler went down and full on sat on the puck for 16 seconds before the ref finally blew the whistle and gave him a penalty, but only 0.9 seconds left.

And then the Ducks color commentator couldn't believe why Kesler got a delay of game penalty.

Seriously bro? :laugh:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

What a Kesler thing to do lol

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Bummed the leafs lost but they gave the caps a good run. I can see them being a sneaky competitor here.

Anyone hear the story of the pens fan who got stabbed in the head with a screwdriver and refused to go get help until the game was done?! Even the fans are willing to risk damage to the body during the playoffs

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
If Chicago goes down 0-2 on Nashville tonight, I won't even care the Wild are losing. :laugh:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Crazy OT. Ottawa opens with a PP and hits two posts in the opening minute, then they bury one from the point a minute later to win!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad