GDT: 2017 NHL Draft | Day 2 Begins | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
And, we trade up to get Schenn at 5! Could have stayed where we were and drafted Karlsson, which likely would have happened with our current management!

precisely!

Timmy could turn into Karlsson lite

all the "risky plays" critique against him are the same that were against Karlsson as well.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Oh god, why did Vesalainen go to the Jets. Now the Fins and Jets fans are going to think I have a vendetta against them. Least favorite player who was likely to go in the first round.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
lmao why do people do this every draft

Even when the best case scenario becomes a reality and we get Liljegren at #17, twenty minutes later it's MOAR PICKS AT ANY COST

Next year this time guys are going to be begging that we trade Liljegren for next years dropper at 20 :laugh:

I wouldn't mind flipping JVR for the right price. But there'd absolutely have to be a plus to at pick in this range

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Oh god, why did Vesalainen go to the Jets. Now the Fins and Jets fans are going to think I have a vendetta against them. Least favorite player who was likely to go in the first round.

Haha good luck to you man, I'm not joining in on the main boards for a while. Especially due to we got a Swedish dman

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
lmao why do people do this every draft

Even when the best case scenario becomes a reality and we get Liljegren at #17, twenty minutes later it's MOAR PICKS AT ANY COST IT DOESN'T HAVE TO MAKE SENSE

It makes fine sense. jvr isn't a permanent member of this team, and our scouts will get someone great with the pick

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Anyone think Timmy got a call from Mats tonight?

Have to think that as a Swede we were one of his preferred locations.

Unhealthy Scratch

Auston 4:16
Mar 15, 2016
Next year this time guys are going to be begging that we trade Liljegren for next years dropper at 20 :laugh:

I wouldn't mind flipping JVR for the right price. But there'd absolutely have to be a plus to at pick in this range
I like Tolvanen too but I'm not trading JVR for him, like

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Man I'm 5'9" and when the commentators talk about 5'9" people I don't even feel human haha.
The average height in Canada would be around 5'7 to 5'9. I'm approaching 6'3" and I highly doubt the norm is close to my height. Even a woman standing at 5'10" would ridiculously stand out in most parts of Canada.

Nevertheless, I love this pick. We've just turned D to a position of strength. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad