WC: 2017 groups named

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
I disagree. Next year is the year to attend the tournament. No visa required, two large arenas and the attendance will be significantly better. And even if I think that Paris is perhaps the most overrated city in the world, attending a World Championship tournament in Paris is a tempting and truly rare opportunity.

Completely agree. And I also think that Paris is overrated as a city, excluding the sights, but the connection of WHC and city of Paris, it looks like really intriguing and tremendous opportunity. I will definitely consider it. St. Petersburg is just as beautiful as Paris, imo. But as you said, arenas, attendance, fans, all of this, I think will be better in Paris / Cologne compared to Russia.

team canada fan

Apr 11, 2016
Northern Ontario
true, I'd take a trip to Paris over a trip to Berlin, but Dusseldorf and Cologne and Baden-Baden are great cities to travel to. still sticking with St Petersburg and Russia over Paris. Visa not hard to obtain....100$....2-3 weeks...small price to pay for travel to such a great part of the world. Glad team Canada performed once again so well in Russia. My Russian friends, both guys and girls, appreciate good hockey and truly admire the teams that Canada puts together. Very good people in Russia, sincere, and never miss a chance to compliment well-played hockey by Canadians to a Canadian

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Come on. Paris is not that bad. It is overrated regarding the things that a tourist might want to see there. But I've been to Paris a few times since I have some French friends there and it's a city that is beautiful and ugly at the same time.

Unlike Berlin, which is ugly all the time. :D

Id take Berlin over Paris all day, every day:nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad