2017-2018 Canadiens Tickets Thread

Thrylos

Mar 22, 2018
Hey everyone.

Was an account holder previously but for some reason it appears to have been deleted so I had to start a new one. Anyway, a personal matter came up and I can't attend this Saturday's game so I'm selling the pair. It's a long shot on short notice, but here goes:

Details:
March 24 vs Washington
Section 320 Row DD (whites) on the blue line where the Habs shoot twice
Face value is $250/pair
Will sell for $200 OBO

Tickets in my Club 1909 account and will transfer them following payment via PayPal or e-transfer. Hopefully someone can make use of these. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Total shot in the dark here but I'm coming to Montreal for the game on Tuesday against the Jets. Travelling with two buddies from Winnipeg. I've been browsing for tickets for the last few weeks but I don't see many options out there for 3 tickets. If anyone has a line on some I'd appreciate it.

Last time I came to Montreal for a game the Jets got killed but the experience was amazing. A couple guys sitting in front of us took us out for a beer afterwards. They felt bad for us. Haha. We had a great time.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Total shot in the dark here but I'm coming to Montreal for the game on Tuesday against the Jets. Travelling with two buddies from Winnipeg. I've been browsing for tickets for the last few weeks but I don't see many options out there for 3 tickets. If anyone has a line on some I'd appreciate it.

Last time I came to Montreal for a game the Jets got killed but the experience was amazing. A couple guys sitting in front of us took us out for a beer afterwards. They felt bad for us. Haha. We had a great time.

There are still tickets for sale on the Habs website. Lost of tickets
Check stub hub before the game, prices will drop
Or there is always the scalper option, don't think they will be charging too much

Reactions: Le Golie

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Going to the Jet / Canadian game on April3 ..... only need a single but I want a good ticket/seat location..... What is my best option to get my ticket?

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Not sure how many sth's are here. But, for any that are, will you be Renewing? Furthermore ( question for everyone) do you expect the " sellout" streak to end next season? Maybe seeing Coyotes type attendance consistently would wake Molson up.

Reactions: Electricity

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Could have been just bluster, but heard a fan on yesterday's 91.9 FM's afternoon talk show, confirm that he wasn't renewing and 8 other guys he knows who are season ticket holders, have also declined renewals for next season.

As for the continuous sellout streak, if it really exists, it will continue, just based on the fact that at the start of this past season, there were still over 6,000 fans on a waiting list for Habs' season tickets.

Brownies

I understand the situation and everything, but I'm a bit disappointed in our fans for being so disinterested in the team after one year in the basement. Look at Buffalo, Carolina, Toronto not long ago, etc... Most teams have to go through a few bad years here and there. It took more bad years in the 90's to achieve that level of pessimism, if I remember well. Some will blame Bergevin for it, but most bad teams have bad management, so it's hardly an excuse. It all started in the playoffs last year, where the team received zero support and zero hype at the start of the serie against N-Y.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
I understand the situation and everything, but I'm a bit disappointed in our fans for being so disinterested in the team after one year in the basement. Look at Buffalo, Carolina, Toronto not long ago, etc... Most teams have to go through a few bad years here and there. It took more bad years in the 90's to achieve that level of pessimism, if I remember well. Some will blame Bergevin for it, but most bad teams have bad management, so it's hardly an excuse. It all started in the playoffs last year, where the team received zero support and zero hype at the start of the serie against N-Y.

In all honesty, it's been three seasons of bad hockey. The team peaked in 2013-14 when we went on that run to the ECF. All MB had to do was add a top C and some scoring depth and we would have been fine, but he didn't.

In the last three seasons, we finished bottom 10, lost in the first round of the playoffs (had to fire our head coach to save the season), and finished 4th worst in the league. This isn't a fluke or one off, it's a trend.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
To answer OP's question, it would be dumb not to renew your season tickets, unless you couldn't afford to. When the team turns it around it will be impossible to get them back.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
To answer OP's question, it would be dumb not to renew your season tickets, unless you couldn't afford to. When the team turns it around it will be impossible to get them back.

The window is closed man, when the habs turn this mess around 360 degres and realise they messed up (again) Molson would have sold da_team. Thats roughly another 4-5 years.

Dont forget as a season ticket holder you’re basicly paying to watch Carey de not so great Price let in 3-5 goals a night.

At this time its better get your tickets from that website that gives out great seats at raally great great prices just a few hours before da game.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Could have been just bluster, but heard a fan on yesterday's 91.9 FM's afternoon talk show, confirm that he wasn't renewing and 8 other guys he knows who are season ticket holders, have also declined renewals for next season.

As for the continuous sellout streak, if it really exists, it will continue, just based on the fact that at the start of this past season, there were still over 6,000 fans on a waiting list for Habs' season tickets.

That was before one of the worst seasons in franchise history occurred. Unless there's a tax write off for businessmen, I can't foresee fans spending thousands on a poor product. This isn't Toronto. And that's a good thing too. Keeps front office accountable!!

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
unless something major falls into Montreal's lap ,like Alex Ovechkin...there will be tons of empty seats ...starting game 1...

Tavares isn't a mega star type of acquisition in the Montreal market....he is much like Pacman67 who isnt near as popular as Alex Kovelev was .... ....Tavares is a real good player but not in the same light as Crosby Malkin Ovy Stamkos for drawing power in the Montreal market etc.........

If the Habs was to get Ovy 8 the city would go bananas...same with Malkin ,Crosby.....Tavares? not so much...

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I can’t believe some people waste money to watch this horrible product.
Isn't the corporate money about 60% of the Bell Centre? I would think this upcoming season, will be an eye opener for Molson and his cronies...there will be empty seats...for sure.
The only way there is not, is if by a miracle our clown GM has a good offseason, and we have the promise of a better team, and the boys get off to a good start, unlike last year.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Every time you renew your subscription after a season like this (and especially when the owner demonstrates that he plans to do nothing to correct it by retaining the same people who messed up in the first place) then you become part of the problem. The only thing that gets an owner's attention is lost revenue. Angry calls to radio shows and flame wars on social media don't move the needle. You need to hit them in the wallet if you want action. Money is the only thing that is ever allowed to matter. Once Molson gets it through his head that actions (and inaction) has financial consequences, he will do something real. Unless or until he feels the pinch, all you'll ever get from him are platitudes like "We will leave no stone unturned".

If you want to stop mediocrity, stop rewarding mediocrity. Cancel your subscription and, most importantly, make sure you let them know why you're cancelling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad