2017-18 ticket exchange thread

softinthemiddle

Oct 10, 2010
Selling a pair of tickets ($64 total) for tonight and Thursday night's games. Upper bowl in Section 210, Row 16 (at the top of the stairs), Seats 24 and 25 right next to Section 211 (on the aisle).

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Dunno if this is the best thread to ask, but I’m an Avs fan who’s been near Palo Alto for the past two months.

So what’s the best place to get last minute tickets if I will be able to go tomorrow? In Chicago there’s no such thing as cheap tickets, but in Denver they put cheap tickets up on flashseats the day of games, d’y’all got anything like that out here?

Nick O

Nov 27, 2017
Dunno if this is the best thread to ask, but I’m an Avs fan who’s been near Palo Alto for the past two months.

So what’s the best place to get last minute tickets if I will be able to go tomorrow? In Chicago there’s no such thing as cheap tickets, but in Denver they put cheap tickets up on flashseats the day of games, d’y’all got anything like that out here?

I have had very good luck getting tickets day of game on either Craigslist or Stubhub. Best prices will be 3-4 hours before puck drop.

I have not had to pay face value for tickets once this year, and I have been in club seats for EVERY game I've gone to (I went to 10 home games).

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
I bought 7 tickets but only need 5 of them for Game 2 in Anaheim, Upper Deck on the Ducks shoot twice side.

I have the 2 available seats listed on Stubhub in Section 419 and with the Fees They're asking for $85 each. If any Sharks fans here would like to go I'm happy to sell them for less without the fees to get some more Teal in the section! Thinking $70 each for a Shark fan discount.

EDIT: Sold, no longer available

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad