2017-18 Playoff Avatar Thread (Avy's in Post #119!)

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Looking at all those for a minute would be quite the trial for your eyes :).

lol they really are. they give me migraines (plus i can never remember who people are since everyone changes their icons). but i know it's tradition and they are really well done. i just can't look at them

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Complete! Find them all above!

Still taking requests. If you'd like a different player/coach/random image used, let me know!

If there's any way you could do something with Brian Leetch God in his Leafs jersey, I would be eternally grateful.

I think that would be fitting for me.

brian-leetch-300-300.jpeg

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone here would be able to make me an avy with the following sequence followed by the playoffs logo?

dougie.jpg
sundin03.jpg

auston.jpg

I think the theme I'm going for is fairly obvious ;). Any help is appreciated!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If there's any way you could do something with Brian Leetch God in his Leafs jersey, I would be eternally grateful.

I think that would be fitting for me.

giphy.gif

I'm sure this will drive a couple Rangers fans nuts. That old logo though *pukes*

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone here would be able to make me an avy with the following sequence followed by the playoffs logo?

I think the theme I'm going for is fairly obvious ;). Any help is appreciated!

Had to make it a bit smaller (just the base size to 100x100, which is what others get lowered to automatically by HF), and use a couple different images (yours were too small) but I think this should work. I titled it the "Captains Avy" haha

giphy.gif

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
giphy.gif

I'm sure this will drive a couple Rangers fans nuts. That old logo though *pukes*

Had to make it a bit smaller (just the base size to 100x100, which is what others get lowered to automatically by HF), and use a couple different images (yours were too small) but I think this should work. I titled it the "Captains Avy" haha

giphy.gif

Awesome! Thank you man, I appreciate it :)

Reactions: Cor

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
If it's not too much work can you do one av with this image?

DKf2XNE.jpg

and another with this one:

marner.jpg

And if you have time (and please only do this if you really can spare the time, otherwise it's completely fine), can you make an av with both of the images?

Thanks!

Reactions: Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If it's not too much work can you do one av with this image? And if you have time (and please only do this if you really can spare the time, otherwise it's completely fine), can you make an av with both of the images?

Thanks!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Reactions: Max Money

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Don’t think of it like that.

Part of the urban dictionary definition for “living on a prayer” is:

“to be living the way you want without concern for your actions”

I think it’s fitting! Especially with the teams play.

So you think a heathen theme is better than a long shot theme?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So you think a heathen theme is better than a long shot theme?

I think these are the avatars that I’ve made and if you don’t like them, you don’t need to use them and can make your own or use on of the others posted in the thread.

I’m not sure what your overall point is

Reactions: MattySnipes

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I think these are the avatars that I’ve made and if you don’t like them, you don’t need to use them and can make your own or use on of the others posted in the thread.

I’m not sure what your overall point is

Good work. Will do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad