Vecchione, Mike ~ C
Vorobyov, Mikhail ~ C
Warren, Brendan ~ LW
Willcox, Reece ~ RHD

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Lindblom. Myers is close though.

I can't believe we got Lindblom with a 5th rounder and Myers for free!

Edit: Sure Hextall has drafted very well. But, getting Myers for free is a big reason why we have easily the best prospect pool in the NHL

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm a hell of a lot more confident in Lindblom coming close to maxing out than Myers, but if the latter does, he's on a different level. Give me the realistic upside.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Went with Myers, 6'4" RHD with two-way ability & top four potential. Just too much value if he just turns into a mid pairing guy anything more than yeah.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I voted lindblom because of his recent success in the shl. It is really close between lindblom and Myers.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I have Lindblom ahead of Sanheim and Myers, simply on performance at a young age, potential is nice, but when you're the best forward in the SHL at age 20, well, there isn't much more you can do outside of the NHL (ok, be the best forward in the KHL!).

Myers has the most potential of the three, but also the most question marks right now. By April, those should be answered.

Of course, when your top four are Patrick, Myers, Lindblom and Sanheim, that's getting a tad ridiculous - that's the kind of group it would take Edmonton four years to put together picking in the top 3 every season. And they still never had a foursome like this.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Philly Phil.

[Yt]WcBiETBjRAc[/MEDIA]

I had Myers #3 last year as well. He's just a rare animal. I love Oskar, but you can't pass on a 6'5 RHD that does what Myers does. You can't find guys like him.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Had to go Oskar here. Saw him play a lot more than Myers and absolutely love him. He shows up on every shift with the intention of making an impact, and often does. Super well-rounded player too.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
I'm still a Morin man. Myers could be Sanheim levels of good and Lindblom could be a top 6 winger, but I still feel Morin has top pairing shutdown potential as a 6'7" angry Godzilla spawn.

That to me makes him the 3rd best prospect

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
I'm still a Morin man. Myers could be Sanheim levels of good and Lindblom could be a top 6 winger, but I still feel Morin has top pairing shutdown potential as a 6'7" angry Godzilla spawn.

That to me makes him the 3rd best prospect

Went with Morin.

Maybe it's negative way to look at it but if Myers or Linndblom fail I think the flyers can more easily replace them or may already have replacements in their pool. I don't think they have anybody coming through the pipeline that can offer what Morin brings, if he hits his potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad