Twarynski, Carson ~ LW
Vecchione, Mike ~ C
Vorobyov, Mikhail ~ C
Warren, Brendan ~ LW
Willcox, Reece ~ RHD

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Gonna go with Sanheim. He really was playing well at the end of the year. Hopefully he graduates this coming year.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Went with Sanheim here. Cant wait to see that gazelle in our lineup.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I went Lindblom over Sanheim, as the few times I had a chance to watch Sanheim this season he did not stand out like I hoped. Doesn't mean I don't retain high hopes for Sanheim, though.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
I voted Morin. I think that he's such a different prospect with a different skill set from everyone else in the organization. This is a BIG man who can skate, play shut down defense and has a mean streak a mile wide. His physical presence alone is going to be game altering. I really see a new age Derian Hatcher with Morin. He won't put up numbers like Sanheim, but he's going to be the most important defensemanb with regards to shut down and physical presence. He's going to allow the skill players to do their job without fear.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm a peak/realistic upside voter. It's almost impossible to use safeness to eclipse Sanheim's top end outcomes. I would love to see him stay on the left.

GingerJesus28

This is the way
Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
Question: Why no goalies? Because they are so hit and miss? I would've voted Hart here. Been the best goalie in the WHL for the past 3 years, and best CHL for last 2...
Voted Lindblom. So close between him and Sanheim. Very high on Lindblom.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Question: Why no goalies? Because they are so hit and miss? I would've voted Hart here. Been the best goalie in the WHL for the past 3 years, and best CHL for last 2...
Voted Lindblom. So close between him and Sanheim. Very high on Lindblom.

This is just skaters the Goalies are a separate poll. Then maybe added in at the end I think curu said?

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
I voted Sanheim. It was a toss-up between Sanheim, Lindblom and Myers. I watched all three around a dozen times each last season and in terms of future impact on the Flyers it's a tough choice for me.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Went with Sanheim here, can't pass on his upside, although it was pretty close for me. The next poll will be even harder for me in terms of deciding.

Sanheim, Myers and Lindblom are pretty much the next tier of impact players in my books.

Agreed, I think they are pretty close as prospects. It's exciting to think, that 2 of them could be very likely on the Flyers right from the start of the season.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Sanheim for me really hope he makes the team right out of camp.

Despite Hagg and Morin having an extra year if development on him, I think he really needs to make the team this season.

That said, I feel the same for those other two players as well. But for Sanheim especially, I think this is the year to break in.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Despite Hagg and Morin having an extra year if development on him, I think he really needs to make the team this season.

That said, I feel the same for those other two players as well. But for Sanheim especially, I think this is the year to break in.

I agree sanheim's puck moving ability would be a huge asset to the flyers team this season.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
I love Lindblom, but I see him more as a great complimentary piece that has proven a lot already in his development. That's huge - don't want to down play that.

But Sanheim has franchise defensemen potential.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
It will get more interesting after Sanheim, Lindblom and Myers are all selected. The third tier of Morin, Rubstov and Frost will be closer.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I want Sanheim on the Flyers in 17-18.

He is needed. He is ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad