The Rat Trick 2017-18 Florida Panthers Year End Awards

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Florida Panthers: The Rat Trick’s End of Season Awards

Who do you agree with ? Who do you not ? What are your picks ?

Thoughts /comments below.

The staff wanted my thoughts even though I've been away from the website with my family situation. It was fun to help Cal and the crew out. It's on Twitter and Facebook feeds too...please like and share. This is a big piece for our staff. Thanks !

Reactions: FlaPanthers11

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Jacob made me raise my eyebrows quite a few times.
I was going to say this,he was just trying to be edgy. Best goalie Sateri (lol but I get it for the memes) but Pysyk as the best dman (probably the worst), Dadonov over Barkov (???) and then Ekblad who had a huge bounceback season as most disappointing over Vrbata, who went from 55 points to so toast he announced he was retiring in November...

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I was going to say this,he was just trying to be edgy. Best goalie Sateri (lol but I get it for the memes) but Pysyk as the best dman (probably the worst), Dadonov over Barkov (???) and then Ekblad who had a huge bounceback season as most disappointing over Vrbata, who went from 55 points to so toast he announced he was retiring in November...
Yeah literally every one of his picks was almost absurd. Dadonov being the least. But Pysyk as the best defender. Give me a break.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
On my votes :

-Totally BLANKED on Vrbata. Literally forgot he was on the team pretty much. Petrovic was my early season dissapointment I wrote, but he rebounded out of that spot

-I never picked a best win. I said it was hard to do that with missing playoffs by one point. The whole post All Star break tear was nice. He stuck me with default Pittsburgh win

-I stand by my Sateri pick.

-My write up on Yandle that did not make the article was my strongest take/stance I felt. I went at the analytic and eye test crowd who both made a lot of runs at Yandles game this year. I thought outside the first 15-20 games, he was spectacular this year on a young blueline with little experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad