2017-18 ECHL Affiliations

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Is there a list of updated affiliations for next season and beyond?
JW has it listed at the top of the page, slue, and the related is who has been retained/renewed, etc and that pretty much is the list barring any unforseen splits like occurred between Nashville AND Norfolk halfway through last season, after 7 months, we just haven't heard whether Nashville remains in Atlanta, given what is known about Atlanta if indeed this is the Gladiators final season in Georgia as has been reported by the posters connected to that franchise, that's internal between the Gladiators and Gwinnett County.

Growlers

Go Growlers!
Dec 9, 2017
That list doesn't seem updated. I just saw someone else posted an updated one in the forms. Thanks for the info!

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
That list doesn't seem updated. I just saw someone else posted an updated one in the forms. Thanks for the info!

the posts you're seeing following his are the most recent ones, and yes, we didn't forget about Newfoundland because I Made sure of that when the entire list was constructed between the end of 2016 to 2017, and when Portland was announced, it's simply a guide just like on the AHL Forum where the history of each team was at any given point, no worries there :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad