Celtics/NBA 2018 Celtics/NBA offseason - LeBron James to Boston? Superstar will reportedly speak with Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The first 5 mins of season when Hayward went down ,the Celtics title hopes went too.Sorry but next year should be more legit with younger guys having more experience and him back..Just my honest take.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
a few months ago I bought tickets to a Celtics game for the first time in my life, for Wednesdays game

going to be a weak lineup for Wednesday, not to mention I have to drive all the way down from norhtern VT during this snowstorm

thats some bad luck

Reactions: Ritmo

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Is Theis a big loss?
Theis was pretty solid in rotation role. He was only big besides Al that could guard 4 and 5 and could shoot and pass on offense. Not a killer loss unless your also missing Smart, Brown, Kyrie etc at the same time. Now we have to watch Nader and Bird in a NBA game

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
This has the feeling of wait till next year. Not that i expected them to beat the Warriors but not sure i see them getting to the finals.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
a few months ago I bought tickets to a Celtics game for the first time in my life, for Wednesdays game

going to be a weak lineup for Wednesday, not to mention I have to drive all the way down from norhtern VT during this snowstorm

thats some bad luck
Hope you still enjoy the game !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad