Post-Game Talk: 2017-18 Around the League Thread | Luca Sbisa, Stanley Cup Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
1 powerplay total in this game, three in game 6, one in game 5. The NHL rules

Yep. Even fighting a Lucic or a prime Iginla, Brashear, Hordichuk or Jovo, he would have gotten the piss punched out of him. He gets away with his antics now because the league has basically neutered fighting

He would have been beaten to a bloody pulp fifteen years ago.

weird energy here

Reactions: vancityluongo

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I thought Biff was only after McFly's?

How much of that team is left as a result of McPhee's handiwork? I didn't really follow that team (other than Ovi of course).

That 97-98 team had Bondra, Oates, Gonchar, Kolzig Juneau, Johansson, Zednik ...experienced vets like Tikkanen and Bellows.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
How much of that team is left as a result of McPhee's handiwork? I didn't really follow that team (other than Ovi of course).
e2ca35be9e3703a86ef4f4974dea7988.png

Reactions: Hit the post

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
The better team is winning period. Happy Washington plays hockey the way it is meant to be played. Talent plus a heavy game. Will the new age no hit hockey talk stop with Vegas Washington final? I hope so as hockey without hitting is pretty boring.

Reactions: Nomobo

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I'm happy with a Washington/Vegas cup final. Either Ovechkin and Backstrom will finally win a cup, or an expansion team will win in their first year in the league which would be hilarious.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Washington going through. Happy to see Ovi finally get his shot. Makes the SCF a chance to cheer for a guy who has “paid his dues” vs a team that hasn’t done the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad