2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
LA chokes away a 2 goal lead, Minny up 3-2 with about 2 minutes to go.

... And LA ties it with less than a minute!! Totally redeemed themselves.

LA in OT...big win for them, reclaim 3rd in the division and put a little more stress in Hrudey's voice.

Kings just refuse to win easy. That club has a whole lot of gelling to do if they're getting anywhere. Their first round fodder if they can't get their shit together. At least the Kings winning makes it tougher on Flames. Good for Minny to allow that..

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
LA scored with 0:47 seconds left in regulation to tie it up, and then with 0:34 seconds left in OT for the ROW.

Hrudey’s probably ****ting himself.

Now, all we need is a fluke Arizona win for a perfect evening of hockey.

Funny thing is, Phoenix is 5-4-1 on their last ten whole Calfary is 3-6-1.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Kings just refuse to win easy. That club has a whole lot of gelling to do if they're getting anywhere. Their first round fodder if they can't get their **** together. At least the Kings winning makes it tougher on Flames. Good for Minny to allow that..

I thought they were done when Minnesota scored with around 3 minutes to go.

Then I remembered who Minnesota's goalie is. ;)

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Keller is the real deal. That's good news for the Yotes after possibly flubbing the Strome pick

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
That would be pretty funny if we signed Raanta this offseason. Two former backups for Lundqvist

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
That Flames D is beautiful in the offensive zone. I'm so jealous of that. Our D would just constantly push the puck up to the forward in the corners, meanwhile, the Flames D just runs the show back there and actually create chances.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
That Flames D is beautiful in the offensive zone. I'm so jealous of that. Our D would just constantly push the puck up to the forward in the corners, meanwhile, the Flames D just runs the show back there and actually create chances.
The only guy we have that can remotely do anything back there will likely be back in ahl to start next season.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
That would be pretty funny if we signed Raanta this offseason. Two former backups for Lundqvist

I'd be pleased with how good Raanta had been lately.

Although I'd like getting Lundqvist's current backup right now in Georgiev .

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The only guy we have that can remotely do anything back there will likely be back in ahl to start next season.
I'm still hopeful that we can bring in a good established D who can at least be passable in the offensive zone. And yes, all our D get a failing grade except Bear.

I'll give Klefbom a break too because of injury. Still, even last year he was like a marginal pass.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I haven't watched Brodie closely. He was usually very good in past years, but maybe Hamilton's taking his soft minutes??
Every time I hear about Brodie from my friends or the Fan960 they have some less than favourable things to say about him. Like he got paid because of a couple really good years then just went into the tank.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I'm still hopeful that we can bring in a good established D who can at least be passable in the offensive zone. And yes, all our D get a failing grade except Bear.

I'll give Klefbom a break too because of injury. Still, even last year he was like a marginal pass.
Oh well. In a few years, the Bare Nurse movie should be better than this Adam Bom thriller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad