World Cup: 2016 World Cup — Team Sweden Part III

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Olympics is just 1,5 year away, why so dramatic different forward lineup? only 2 forwards from this team? But I also would like to see some chances.

We need more speed and technial skilled players. We cant play with the same team in olympics, we will have no sucess with this current team.

Pretty sure we'll see Landeskog, Söderberg, Loui and Hagelin there

Loui and Hagelin i dont mind, but Landeskog and Söderberg....:shakehead stonehands both of them, atleast on this level. Especially Landeskog is bad....he is not even very physical anymore.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
We need more speed and technial skilled players. We cant play with the same team in olympics, we will have no sucess with this current team.

Loui and Hagelin i dont mind, but Landeskog and Söderberg....:shakehead stonehands both of them, atleast on this level. Especially Landeskog is bad....he is not even very physical anymore.

Landeskog and Söderberg were two of our best forwards this tournament, in limited roles. Hagelin has considerably worse hands than those two. We'll eventually get speed and skill with Rakell and Nylander x2.

Last edited:

ulvvf

May 9, 2014

I agree some changes is needed, more than what Grönborg will do, but Arvidsson instead of Zetterberg and sedins?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad