Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v5) Next: @Bos | Mon, Apr 18| 11am ET/8am PT | Happ vs Buchholz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByeByeBylsma*

Nothing like hanging out with Buck and the guys for a few hours.

A shame I can't drink anymore.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Marks these words down and remember them:

Saunders not attempting to dive the catch that ball(not that I blame him he probably wouldn't have caught it) will all that stand between Stroman and a perfect game today.

(he looks on his game tonight)

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Damn get Pillar outta that leadoff spot already. Can't wait till Travis is healthy.

Earlier Gibby said that he wasn't worried about Pillars lack of walks (literally zero) and that pitchers would be nuts to walk him in front of Josh. Well, yeah, I can understand not giving a **** if he isn't walking... if he is hitting .330 :laugh:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011

Saunders not attempting to dive the catch that ball(not that I blame him he probably wouldn't have caught it) will all that stand between Stroman and a perfect game today.

u jinxed it

UnknownNasty

Oct 5, 2014

Nope, I guess not. Saunders' non-catch won't matter. And there's a hit by Texeira with 1 out, making it two men on base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad