2016 NHL top prospects

dlawong

Nov 24, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Just for Isles fan interest here as we do not have much high draft picks left in 2015, so I am posting a little bit news about what may be available in 2016. Please see the following link:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/j...talent-in-2016-nhl-draft-class-054819612.html

There is no one like McDavid or Eichel in this draft, but there are some players with good size who can play a strong 2 way game consistently.

I have always been interested in draft 2 years down the road. I read about McDavid, Jones, and Mckinnon 3 years ago, way before media start to pay so much attention about them.

Snow, please do not trade the 2016 1st round draft pick away.

kmo429

Jul 22, 2011
You can't look that far ahead. A pick is a pick, and if it makes sense to deal it, we can deal every 1st round pick for the next teen years, as long as the deal makes sense for us. Not to mention, I hope that 1st rounder in 2016 is a later round pick. If not we're in trouble anyway

First Blood

The Greiss Is Right!
Feb 17, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Yes we can because we have barely any 2015 picks thanks to Snow and that stupid Vanek trade we are still not out of the woods yet season still to early and it would be horrible if we miss the playoffs this year given the new lottery system

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad