Arizona Coyotes |6.5%
Buffalo Sabres |6.0%
Montreal Canadiens |5.0%
Colorado Avalanche |3.5%
New Jersey Devils |3.0%
Ottawa Senators |2.5%
Carolina Hurricanes |2.0%
Boston Bruins |1.0%

The odds for the remaining teams will increase on a proportionate basis for the second drawing, based on which club wins the first drawing, and again for the third drawing, based on which club wins the second drawing.
https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-draft-lottery-to-set-first-three-picks/c-280502476?tid=277764372

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Should be interesting one way or another. This place will blow up if Edmonton wins.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
As a life long leaf fan who was too young to appreciate the 90's leafs, and became a hardcore fan after the 2005 lockout, I've seen management trade away one promising player, after another, after another, and trade all our picks, after another. 2nd's for nobodies, 4ths for guys who couldn't get a contract in the NHL after, etc.

I've seen us go through an entire roster change. I've seen us win trades, I've seen us lose trades. I've seen us be the joke of the league most of the time, I've seen us make the playoffs and beat the Habs really badly that one time (the highlights of my fandom so far).

I've been frustrated at not having the supporting cast to help Kessel and Phaneuf, who were good players in their own way, but not good enough for us to win with. I've been frustrated with multiple GM's who didn't think they needed to rebuild, frustrated with mind boggling draft selections, etc.

This was one of the hardest seasons ever for me, after last year. I want us to win. I won't ask for first over all. All I ask, is that for the first time in my life, the leafs seem to have competent management.

Please hockey gods, gift us a top 2 selection so we may for once experience what's it's like to draft our own franchise player. Gift us hope that some day, we will be competitive, and the chirping with other fans will actually mean something.

Make the leafs great again.

#PatrikLaine2016

member 157595

As a life long leaf fan who was too young to appreciate the 90's leafs, and became a hardcore fan after the 2005 lockout, I've seen management trade away one promising player, after another, after another, and trade all our picks, after another. 2nd's for nobodies, 4ths for guys who couldn't get a contract in the NHL after, etc.

I've seen us go through an entire roster change. I've seen us win trades, I've seen us lose trades. I've seen us be the joke of the league most of the time, I've seen us make the playoffs and beat the Habs really badly that one time (the highlights of my fandom so far).

I've been frustrated at not having the supporting cast to help Kessel and Phaneuf, who were good players in their own way, but not good enough for us to win with. I've been frustrated with multiple GM's who didn't think they needed to rebuild, frustrated with mind boggling draft selections, etc.

This was one of the hardest seasons ever for me, after last year. I want us to win. I won't ask for first over all. All I ask, is that for the first time in my life, the leafs seem to have competent management.

Please hockey gods, gift us a top 2 selection so we may for once experience what's it's like to draft our own franchise player. Gift us hope that some day, we will be competitive, and the chirping with other fans will actually mean something.

Make the leafs great again.

#PatrikLaine2016

The importance of today to TO cannot possibly be discounted. 1st pick and I'll dance in the streets. 2nd pick and I'm thrilled. 3rd pick and I'm okay as long as a rival team doesn't pick above 3rd. 4th and I'm extremely disappointed, and that's the most likely to happen because Leafs fans can't have nice things.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I can see it now....

1st: Montreal
2nd: Buffalo
3rd: Boston

Toronto sports, ftw

After the annihilation I witnessed last night in the Raptors game I would not be surprised at all if this is how it went....Toronto never gets anything nice.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Nah.

Montreal
Ottawa
Boston

Dishonorable mentions to the Jets, Oilers, and Avs fan bases who would all love to be the team to push the leafs out of the top 3.

There will be pain tonight.

The only reason I say Buffalo over Ottawa is because of how dangerous Laine and Eichel would be together. Would be disgusting 10+ years of them together.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Would be ironic to see Edmonton pushed out of the top 3.

"No soup for you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad