2016 NHL draft - Buffalo

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
i've put this out there to a few GM's and seem to have got a positive enough response by a few that I'm opening it up to the league as a whole. With quite a few GM's living in the Toronto and New York state areas it might be a good idea to attend the draft in Buffalo next year.

If there is enough interest we could try and see if we can get a group rate at a hotel.

Let me know and I'll start up a what's app group so we aren't having all our info displayed in public.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
As I mentioned, I'm very much interested. Aside from it being in Toronto this does seem like the best opportunity to get a group of people together.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Process of job searching but could end up in Hong Kong, Vancouver, Toronto. I'll let you know if I end up in Toronto as it might be kinda fun.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Holla! Djistice's zrigby match is the Subday, so I should be good for Saturday, just co forming whether Tash needs to be in NYC that weekend, will let you know. Shame that it's a draft I have next to no picks for, but good to hang with all y'all all the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad