2016 HFNHL Entry Draft

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Flyers will not be ready to trade up, trade down, acquire picks, etc. Cause Flyers have some others thing s to do ...like soccer kids tournament ....so come take my Flyers 2nd round pick in 2016.. have a nice Carnival.

Last edited:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Reminder RE: Eligibility Rules

NA players must be born between 1996, 1997, and January 1-September 15, 1998. European players are the same, however (in addition), players born in 1994 and 1995 are also eligible (must be playing in Europe or playing pro and their original draft year was played in Europe).

Update RE: Draft Order

See the attachment for the current draft order. PLEASE check your team to make sure everything is listed correctly.

Last edited:

Tom HFNHL Stars

Jan 30, 2014
Port McNeill
I wont be able to attend live draft. Can someone please post the e-mail address's of the 2 HFNHL GM's that I can send my draft list to. My e-mail program crashed and burned so I lost all my contacts. Or even better e-mail the GM's to [email protected] Thanks in advance.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

:help:It's going to be hard to show up for a draft if we don't know where to go.:help:

Hipchat is broken, they seem to have deleted accounts to make people pay, the apps don't work now with older versions of ios etc.

A new solution will be published soon.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
So I've been trying to get Hipchat going for a bit and haven't had any luck. Others have tried and have the same experience. Can't get into accounts, resetting passwords does nothing and can't create new accounts. With the draft a few days away we're going to move to a new platform that a number of people already use in their work lives...

Enter Slack (www.slack.com). It's new to me but comes highly recommended. It looks similar to Hipchat but has many more capabilities that we will explore using longer term.

I've created a HFNHL "Team" and you will be receiving invites to join soon. If you don't get an invite or have an email address other than what's on the site let me know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad