Status
Not open for further replies.

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Going to be one hell of a game! Hoping for:

*Fair game with no cheapshots
*Refs keeping low profile, no bad calls please
*No horrenduous personal mistakes that decide the game - and this goes for both teams (could be brutal for teenagers' mental health)
*No politics s**t dragged in - it's just a game

Really strange that this year it is Finland who has elite offensive talent and Russia has a gritty team with 4 lines. Hats off to the Russian coach no matter what the outcome, he's made his team play like a team which is something that Russia is usually not capable of. No NHL/KHL superstar millionaires in the team naturally helps.

Anyway, I already bet my money on Russia so whatever happens I've cushioned the blow. :D

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Good luck and congrats to both teams. Don't really care who wins, just looking for an exciting game.

Jun 15, 2007
Do we know if Samsonov is injured or if Bragin changed goalies just because he's a crazy dude?

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Going to be one hell of a game! Hoping for:

*Fair game with no cheapshots
*Refs keeping low profile, no bad calls please
*No horrenduous personal mistakes that decide the game - and this goes for both teams (could be brutal for teenagers' mental health)
*No politics s**t dragged in - it's just a game

Really strange that this year it is Finland who has elite offensive talent and Russia has a gritty team with 4 lines. Hats off to the Russian coach no matter what the outcome, he's made his team play like a team which is something that Russia is usually not capable of. No NHL/KHL superstar millionaires in the team naturally helps.

I can echo these sentiments.

moon*

Go Russia Go

Probably the first (and hopefully only) time I ever say that but with the help from the refs that the Finns have got throughout this tournament I cannot cheer for them. At least Russia got here by skill and talent.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Fair, good thrilling game with lot of goals, please. It's now the time for demonstration of spirit, and european team play for both teams.

Hopefully referees don't play the game ahead the hockey, either. It's FIN-RUS final now! :yo:

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
They were interviewing him on North American TV and asked him what it would be like if Finland won the gold.

He said "we are black belts in partying"

He also said that Finns would be on a hangover tommorow if they win. Was pretty funny, love me some finnish frankness :p

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Let's go Russia.

I've got to say though, if Russia wins, they will earn the Bragin rights :naughty:

53815394.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad