2016 All-Star Game went to Nashville

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
Mod edit:

2016 nashville all-star game weekend: Tickets Q and A

question: How can i purchase tickets for the nhl all-star game and the nhl all-star skills competition?

nashville predators season-ticket holders will have priority purchasing opportunities for the 2016 nhl all-star weekend activities. The best way to guarantee nhl all-star game and nhl skills competition tickets is by being a nashville predators season-ticket holder. Season-ticket holders will receive an opportunity to purchase all-star weekend tickets that is included in their season-ticket renewal package in january 2015.

question: What is the priority on purchasing all-star weekend tickets for season-ticket holders?
• priority one - full season-ticket holders committed through the 2016-17 season. Season-ticket holders are able to buy the same number of tickets they have on their account, up to six (6) tickets.

• priority two - full season-ticket holders committed through the 2015-16 season. Season-ticket holders are able to buy the same number of tickets they have on their account, up to six (6) tickets.

• priority three - half season-ticket holders committed through the 2016-17 season. Season-ticket holders are able to buy the same number of tickets they have on their account, up to four (4) tickets.

• priority four - half season-ticket holders committed through the 2015-16 season. Season-ticket holders are able to buy the same number of tickets they have on their account, up to four (4) tickets.

• priority five - mini plan season-ticket holders committed for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons. Maximum of two (2) tickets per account (more info on the 13-game flex plan here)

*all season-ticket holder orders will be filled based on season-ticket holder tenure within priority grouping. Tickets are filled based on availability.

question: What is the date for the nhl all-star game?

january 31, 2016 (skills competition – january 30, 2016)

question: Will i be able to get the same seat location for the nhl all-star game and the nhl skills competition that i have for my season tickets?

the nhl is responsible for ticket pricing and seat selection/allocation as it relates to 2016 all-star events in bridgestone arena. Due to pre-existing commitments with the league we are unable to guarantee season-ticket holders their existing seat location or even their existing price category for either of these events. Full season-ticket holders will receive priority for seating locations followed by half season-ticket holders and 13-game plans.

question: How much will all-star weekend tickets cost?

the ticket price has yet to be determined by the national hockey league. As a season-ticket holder, you will be the first to receive this information on purchasing tickets once it is released. The prices for both the 2015 nhl all-star game and 2015 nhl skills competitions are $270.00 for lower-level and club-level seating and $195.00 for upper-level seating.

question: Will season-ticket holders have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to the nhl all-star game/skills competition?

full-season, half-season and 13-game plan holders may have an opportunity to purchase additional tickets. This will be determined at a later date and be offered to season-ticket holders based on their priority.

question: When will season-ticket holders receive information on how to purchase tickets for the all-star game?

all-star ticket information will be included in the season-ticket renewal package scheduled for release in january 2015.

question: Will there be single-game tickets available for the nhl all-star game or nhl skills competition?

the nhl all-star game and nhl skills competition has sold out annually to league corporate partners, host city sponsors, suite holders and season-ticket holders. The best way to secure your seats for the all-star game is to become a predators season-ticket holder.

http://predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=101271&navid=dl|nsh|home

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
tumblr_lqd0t3JDrK1r21bjmo2_500.gif

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
About time. The draft was a blast, Im betting the ASG will be even more fun

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Glad that it is here in town, it will be a great thing for the franchise, but as if the parking situation downtown wasn't already bad enough due to the new (and pointless) convention center that took away a huge chunk of the parking behind the arena. On top of the normal tourists that flood downtown, where do they expect a lot of us already here to park, I wonder? Oh well, looking forward to it!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Glad that it is here in town, it will be a great thing for the franchise, but as if the parking situation downtown wasn't already bad enough due to the new (and pointless) convention center that took away a huge chunk of the parking behind the arena. On top of the normal tourists that flood downtown, where do they expect a lot of us already here to park, I wonder? Oh well, looking forward to it!
Well, without it we wouldn't be having this discussion.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
That "pointless" convention center is the reason we are even getting the game. Well, that and the hotels that go along with it.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
LP Field has a huge lot. I'd expect some shuttles running during ASG weekend.

I'm freaking pumped!!! I've always wanted to go to the fan experience so this is a dream come true for me.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
That "pointless" convention center is the reason we are even getting the game. Well, that and the hotels that go along with it.

True, but at the same time, they still have the other convention center right down the road that they've done nothing with, and are still using it in fact. I guess I just didn't like the fact they cleared away so much parking behind the arena by building it, in turn making it harder especially during hockey season, sadly.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
The old cenvention center isn't big enough for the NHL to bring the All Star festivities here. This has been said many times. Yes, losing parking sucked, but if it's going to mean progress for the city (and cool events like the ASG) that's what has to be done. Hotels are sold out months in advance down there thanks to the pointless convention center. All of those visitors are pumping a lot of money into the economy.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
True, but at the same time, they still have the other convention center right down the road that they've done nothing with, and are still using it in fact. I guess I just didn't like the fact they cleared away so much parking behind the arena by building it, in turn making it harder especially during hockey season, sadly.

The old convention center was not big enough to host these types of events. Yeah, it sucks they took some parking but I still have no issues finding spots on gamedays. Granted I never parked close because I can't afford to pay $20 a game to park. I always park at the bookstore off 8th or the lot on 2nd between Mulloy and Korean Vets.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013

So, the 3 level garage in the Music City Center is smaller and has less spaces than the parking lot that was there before?

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Not sure how converting a loosely used parking area into one of the best convention centers in the U.S. can be considered pointless. It's amazing how Nashville has become a destination city, particularly in the past five years or so. Last week one of my good girlfriends from NYC reached out for help in planning a bachelorette party in Nashville; that's not something you'd see often 10 years ago. I miss Nashville :( I wish there were more viable finance gigs in my field down there so I could move back.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I can't wait for this! Shea Weber needs to be practicing for the hardest shot competition. Hey, I have an idea. To practice, during games aim at the net, Shea--see how many goalies you can knock over between now and then.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
So, the 3 level garage in the Music City Center is smaller and has less spaces than the parking lot that was there before?

I can't say for certain the number, but take into account the main lot behind the arena that used to be there, along with the other separate 3 or 4 lots that had parallel and behind that, I'd be curious to see what the actual comparison in numbers is, but as I said, I can't say for certain.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's there to generate business, money for the city, jobs, etc..part of me simply wishes things were more focused on building from the arena outward and not just placing things around it during hockey season, almost to make it seem like it is second fiddle to all other attractions downtown.

Granted at the same time, I know there needs to be money generated during the off-season at the same time so hockey can't always be the main focus...I suppose I just always wanted to see things here turn into cities like Toronto during the season, with everything in and around that area for the benefit of hockey, minus the crazy fans of course, ha.

Forgive me if the term pointless was the wrong word to use, perhaps I just always held a grudge against it when it was being built making it rough to attend some games. Again, just my two cents worth.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
I would love to see the City get rid of that monstrosity that is the old Convention Center ... they should go mixed development (parking, high rise, grocery store/bar(s))

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad