2016-17 Start/Sit Week 1

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
So for my Dynasty league team that I inherited that's pretty bad, any ideas on who to start? I am starting Spencer Ware and Frank Gore at RB right now, and Derrick Henry and Yeldon on the bench.

For flex position, I have Travis Benjamin there, but I could also replace him with Henry or Yeldon. PPR league.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
So for my Dynasty league team that I inherited that's pretty bad, any ideas on who to start? I am starting Spencer Ware and Frank Gore at RB right now, and Derrick Henry and Yeldon on the bench.

For flex position, I have Travis Benjamin there, but I could also replace him with Henry or Yeldon. PPR league.

I think you have it right.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
My bad. I didn't think C.J. would do that well last night. I mean, I liked his ADP for season long leagues, but against the Panthers D... I never saw that coming.

Those were my thoughts too. I figured the Panthers would stack the box to shut down the run and force the rookie QB to beat them. Sometimes you roll the dice and it doesn't work out. Oh well. Hopefully Duke can put up at least respectable numbers this week.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
For my RB2 spot:

J Hill vs. NYJ
R Jennings vs. DAL
Duke Johnson Jr. vs. PHI

Additionally, should any of the 2 that are not picked for my RB2 spot replace Decker in my Flex spot? I'm thinking no, but I also passed on CJ Anderson to draft Ingram, so what do I know? Haha.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
For my RB2 spot:

J Hill vs. NYJ
R Jennings vs. DAL
Duke Johnson Jr. vs. PHI

Additionally, should any of the 2 that are not picked for my RB2 spot replace Decker in my Flex spot? I'm thinking no, but I also passed on CJ Anderson to draft Ingram, so what do I know? Haha.

I'll say Duke Johnson Jr. He's got a juicy matchup this week. And I'd say keep Decker in FLEX.

As for Anderson, I got Ingram instead too, haha. Should have made a homer pick!

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Got auto drafted in one league leading to a bad batch of backs. Need 2.

Blount @ARI
Rawls vsMIA
Gore vsDET
Crowell @PHI

Sounds like Rawls' usage will be limited due to him just returning but it's tough to predict how quickly they'll go back to him if Michaels struggles out of the gate. I never have alot of confidence in Colts backs. And Crowell is just a safe albiet low tier option.

LeafsTFC

Mar 3, 2011
The Annex

Blount @ARI
Rawls vsMIA
Gore vsDET
Crowell @PHI

Sounds like Rawls' usage will be limited due to him just returning but it's tough to predict how quickly they'll go back to him if Michaels struggles out of the gate. I never have alot of confidence in Colts backs. And Crowell is just a safe albiet low tier option.

Yeah, you probably are further plugged in to the Rawls situation, owning him and all, but I wouldn't sleep too much on Gore. Will be a very high-scoring game so he'll surely get his goal-line chances and he's got no competition. I'd play him definitely. I'd also probably play Crowell but agree that he's the riskier play (as you'll see below, I'm debating on starting him too). Rawls is definitely a bigger risk. I wouldn't touch Blount - with Gronk, Solder and Ninkovich gone and they're in Arizona, I think this will be a blowout

I've got two dilemmas - first of all, I need to pick one of Crowell (at Philly), Matt Jones (vs. Pittsburgh) and Ivory (vs. Green Bay). I think Washington will need to throw a lot and will want to against a bad Steelers secondary. Jaguars offence looks much better than Cleveland, but Ivory and Crowell should both get goal-line touches, but I guess Jones could get those too

Then, I want to bench the Pats D this week and go with the Eagles (vs. Cleveland). But I'd like some advice as to whether I should just drop the Pats D and try to pick them up next week, or drop one of my lesser bench guys (would be between one of the RBs listed above or Funchess). Leaning towards dropping the Pats D and streaming this season

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
standard league

Gronk is out so do i start Jared Cook vs JAX or Jesse James vs WAS?

Cook finally had a solid QB throwing to him but James could get a lot of targets especially with wheaton out

Also, C-Mike vs MIA or Forte vs CIN?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
W/R/TE

My options

Eric Decker
DeSean Jackson
Julius Thomas
Corey Coleman
V-Jax

Who should I start? My WR's are Jones/Bryant so thats not changing and my TE is Olsen, he already played.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
For my RB2 spot:

J Hill vs. NYJ
R Jennings vs. DAL
Duke Johnson Jr. vs. PHI

Duke, and no

Blount @ARI
Rawls vsMIA
Gore vsDET
Crowell @PHI

Definitely Gore. Probably Crowell after that.

standard league

Gronk is out so do i start Jared Cook vs JAX or Jesse James vs WAS?

Cook finally had a solid QB throwing to him but James could get a lot of targets especially with wheaton out

Also, C-Mike vs MIA or Forte vs CIN?

Cook and Forte

W/R/TE

My options

Eric Decker
DeSean Jackson
Julius Thomas
Corey Coleman
V-Jax

Who should I start? My WR's are Jones/Bryant so thats not changing and my TE is Olsen, he already played.

Decker

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Eli vs. DAL or Bortles vs. GB
Bortles vs. GB or Carr vs. NO

Thanks!

Eli always goes back and forth between how he fares against the Cowboys year to year. I don't know what to make out of Prescott where as Rodgers should maintain possession for a good chunk of the game. I'd go Eli by a nose. Carr for the 2nd.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Standard scoring non-PPR, who should I start out of Decker, Maclin or Landry? Leaning Decker atm but wondering what you guys think.

LivingRentFree

Feb 18, 2007
Alberta
PPR league 14 teams, can start two of Woodhead Foster and Vincent Jackson. I'm leaning towards Foster and Woodhead but would like some feedback!

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Jarvis Landry vs Seattle

Or

Ty Lockett vs Miami?

Standard league...not sure who to start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad