OT: 2015 World Juniors

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Anyone else watching the USA vs Finland game? The U.S. goalie looks a little shakey through the first 10 minutes...but the U.S. seems to have more sustained pressure than Finland. Finland up 1-0.

BroadwayJay*

That is Thatcher Demko, the wet dream of many of our fellow fans over the summer.

I was never so enamored but I think he is having a nice game.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
He's settled down after the rough start in the early minutes.

Unfortunately my stream just cut out on me and I can't get any video from nhl.com to work properly.

BroadwayJay*

He's settled down after the rough start in the early minutes.

Unfortunately my stream just cut out on me and I can't get any video from nhl.com to work properly.

It is on NHL network

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
It is on NHL network

I don't have NHL Network or I'd be watching it there. ;)

I dropped my cable package to the bare minimum recently since there's almost nothing of value to be watched that can't be watched online.

BroadwayJay*

I don't have NHL Network or I'd be watching it there. ;)

I dropped my cable package to the bare minimum recently since there's almost nothing of value to be watched that can't be watched online.

You have my info. I am watching on tv.

dok101

Jan 2, 2006
New York
This US v. Finland game is not that entertaining. Nice to see the Massapequa kid, Sonny Milano out there.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Not the most entertaining game, but it's the first one of the tournament so I'm sure we'll see better games as we go.

I feel like the U.S. is getting the better of play so far. What do you guys think?

BroadwayJay*

Not the most entertaining game, but it's the first one of the tournament so I'm sure we'll see better games as we go.

I feel like the U.S. is getting the better of play so far. What do you guys think?

Definitely. US looks much better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad