Fantasy Sports: 2015 WJC Fantasy draft pool.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
So what can I do with my 3 players who didn't make the team? I still can't believe Dal Colle was cut from the team. What the...

You will be able to replace them when the final rosters are anounced.

Sorry for the late answer, I've been a bit under the weather.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Oliver Kylington injured and will miss the WJC.

Current Cuts/Injuries

LegionOfDoom91
Steve Santini

NHLPaul
Oliver Kylington
Jack Dougherty

Stizzle
Michael Downing

tade
Adam Erne
Michael Dal Colle
Haydn Fleury

Anyone I've missed?

Last edited:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
I think Jack Dougherty got cut too for me.

Indeed he was, added.

A table for the replacement draft has been added in the draft board post. Replacement draft will start when final rosters are submitted.

Last edited:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Alright, I think all cuts/injuries have been tracked down, I'll send tade a PM so he can make the first pick.

Draft order:

1. tade (Michael Dal Colle)
2. NHLPaul (Oliver Kylington)
3. tade (Adam Erne)
4. LegionOfDoom91 (Steve Santini)
5. tade (Haydn Fleury)
6. NHLPaul (Jack Dougherty)
7. Stizzle (Michael Downing)

Last edited:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Tade hasn't been online since christmas eve, I will send a PM to Paul so he can make his pick. I've gotten lists from Stizzle and LegionofDoom. tade can make his picks whenever he is online.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Sorry for late reply... From forwards I select Ondrej Kase and David Kampf. About replacement for defenseman (Fleury) I'm still not sure so give me a more hours to think about it please, need to sleep now. :laugh: Merry christmas.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Alright, tade makes his pick tomorrow (for us europeans) and I have picks ready from Paul and Stizzle so we'll figure this thing out eventually.

Sorry that this replacement draft came under way so late but my mom had an accident so I had to spend last night in a hospital instead of in front of a computer as was the plan.

I hope you all had a merry christmas.

AFTeRMaTH*

So ppl make their picks after the games are played??? I hope the stats don't count.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
So ppl make their picks after the games are played??? I hope the stats don't count.

My pick is already documented by Coffe. If my player scores I think it should count. I shouldn't be hurt just because others are slow making a pick.

AFTeRMaTH*

My pick is already documented by Coffe. If my player scores I think it should count. I shouldn't be hurt just because others are slow making a pick.

Well the replacement picks should have been in way before the tournament starts. If that was the case I would have picked guys that I knew would be replaced so I got a longer look at the players. Like whoever picked Kase and Kampf got them both after they both got an assist. That's bs. If these picks weren't made before the game started they shouldn't have got the point for that game. And then he said he's gonna wait longer to make his dman pick??? Wth??? You should have picked him two days ago and you want to wait longer?????

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Well the replacement picks should have been in way before the tournament starts. If that was the case I would have picked guys that I knew would be replaced so I got a longer look at the players. Like whoever picked Kase and Kampf got them both after they both got an assist. That's bs. If these picks weren't made before the game started they shouldn't have got the point for that game. And then he said he's gonna wait longer to make his dman pick??? Wth??? You should have picked him two days ago and you want to wait longer?????

Obviously if the pick was made after they scored it shouldn't count. My list has already been submitted before any game was played.

Dirty but Good

but mostly dirty
Jan 26, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Sorry to hear about the accident Coffe, hope your mom is doing better now.

There's no prize but pride here so it's pretty casual, obviously points accumulated before a pick was made (unless a list was submitted beforehand) shouldn't count.

The commish was out due to some unfortunate events so the replacement draft couldn't run as idealy as planned but lets be honest, no one is gonna pick a make or break replacement defenseman that's gonna lead their team to victory.

AFTeRMaTH*

Sorry to hear about the accident Coffe, hope your mom is doing better now.

There's no prize but pride here so it's pretty casual, obviously points accumulated before a pick was made (unless a list was submitted beforehand) shouldn't count.

The commish was out due to some unfortunate events so the replacement draft couldn't run as idealy as planned but lets be honest, no one is gonna pick a make or break replacement defenseman that's gonna lead their team to victory.

But adding Kase and Kampf who gave him 2 points could make someone a winner.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Coffe that's very sad to hear, I hope your mom is okay.

About my picks, yeah I know it's late and I'm sorry about it, I was glad I could log in yesterday. Well, I would've picked them anyway, these 2 assists were not changer for me lol. They are Czech players and both of them are going to get first line minutes probably. It was no brainer for me when replacing my 2 forwards. But sure, I know it looks unfair so I don't mind it if you won't count these 2 assists, it's alright.

With my last replacement pick I select Andreas Englund, D, SWE.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Thanks guys, mom's alright - just a broken wrist.

Regarding points, the assists for Kampf and Kase will not count as the picks where submitted after the game. I got Stizzle's pick prior to the start of the first game so if his player would've gotten points they would've counted (he didn't record any points) and the player Paul sent me plays his first game today.

Stats & Standings will be updated sometime later this afternoon/night.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Thanks for running this fantasy league, Coffe, really appreciate it and looking forward to WJC.
I've chosen a d-man who's probably not even going to play but whatever. :laugh: Going to be fun. I guess I have worst team and it's not even close. :laugh:

And once again sorry for late picks as I was really busy during Christmas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad