Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v7) NEXT: @ Min | Fri, May 29| 8pm ET/5pm PT | Buehrle vs May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Time for Dickey to correct all his Low K numbers this year in 1 outing against this K heavy team. 16 K's tonight in 8 innings.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
now this is a start someone might point to to say Dickey is declining. No swing and miss on a terrible strike out team

Lets hope thats doesnt happen and he shuts it down for the rest of the game. Hes done it before

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
I can't wait to see Alex lose his job.

Alex has made some smart moves, its the coach who cant get out of his own way. Gibbons is a horrible coach.

Which brings me to a major milestone in Jays history May 15, 1989, 26 years ago today something happened that forever changed the franchise.... hopefully Alex is a student of history and will follow suit...

Anyone know Jays history enough, without looking it up, what happened 26 years ago today?

BTW Dickey is tipping his pitches...

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Alex has made some smart moves, its the coach who cant get out of his own way. Gibbons is a horrible coach.

Which brings me to a major milestone in Jays history May 15, 1989, 26 years ago today something happened that forever changed the franchise.... hopefully Alex is a student of history and will follow suit...

Anyone know Jays history enough, without looking it up, what happened 26 years ago today?

BTW Dickey is tipping his pitches...

Pretty big thing if no one on the jays knows. I didnt notice it.

Then again how much does tipping your pitches hurt you with a knuckleball?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
How can you tip pitches when you only have one pitch? Add in the fact that you cant really locate it corner to corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad