Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v58) ALCS Gm 1: @ KC | Fri Oct 16 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Estrada vs Volquez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I might be wrong, but every time after getting shut out, Jays often will go on a winning streak. Personally hoping for an eight game winning streak.

Mar 26, 2010
Simply were the 2nd best team on the diamond tonight. KC's pitching is what dictated the game... Donaldson, EE, Bautista had no answer, they looked stunned.

The series is not over yet, but I think the Jays will be lucky to score a run let alone win a game.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
The thing is, Joey, Josh and others need to make the mental adjustments that KC pitchers are bringing their heat against them and they are challenging them instead of trying to pitch around them like the Rangers.
Once they adjust their mind set, it will be boom, boom and more boom.

Mar 26, 2010
The thing is, Joey, Josh and others need to make the mental adjustments that KC pitchers are bringing their heat against them and they are challenging them instead of trying to pitch around them like the Rangers.
Once they adjust their mind set, it will be boom, boom and more boom.

This is actually true, Texas tried to pitch around them and got burnt. KC is taking the aggressive approach.

Hopefully the boys show up tomorrow and challenge KC's pitchers with a few home runs.

Trouba95*

Simply were the 2nd best team on the diamond tonight. KC's pitching is what dictated the game... Donaldson, EE, Bautista had no answer, they looked stunned.

The series is not over yet, but I think the Jays will be lucky to score a run let alone win a game.

You think the Jays will be shut out again? Huh? Gtfo.

Trouba95*

Leafs syndrome?

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005

Reverse jinx or was that a Rose quote?

Price vs Ventura tomorrow...I like our odds. Will probably see Smoak at 1B and Cola Dhing. Let's hope Edwin is ok for game 3.

Mar 26, 2010
Reverse jinx or was that a Rose quote?

Price vs Ventura tomorrow...I like our odds. Will probably see Smoak at 1B and Cola Dhing. Let's hope Edwin is ok for game 3.

Lets hope so! :handclap:

GO JAYS!

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
It would be nice to start off winning in a series, but oh well.

Just have to hope the Jays will get the bats going in the next one. They did have chances in this one to score...just couldn't.

Bring on the next one.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Taking 1 of these first 2 is still really good for the Jays since games 3 to 5 are at home

Offense just needs to adjust .. But tip of the cap to KC's pitching tonight, they were on

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Rooting for a Jays-Cubs WS but the Jays live and die by the long ball which isn't really a recipe for long term success in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig