Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v58) ALCS Gm 1: @ KC | Fri Oct 16 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Estrada vs Volquez

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Even if the Blue Jays lose 8-0. The game still would've been better than the Canadian national anthem...

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This is the team you don't want to run up the count on like they did against Texas.

The Rangers had little speed (Odor/DeShields) to take advantage of some of the walks they go, Kansas City does.

Keep the ball low and hope it doesn't make it through the defense.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I really want them to just pound the crap out of the Royals and save all our blood pressure until the WS.

Nov 6, 2007
I aint gettin one of those MLB playoff shirts featuring the Toronto Marlins Ballpark.

CRdtgxaVEAAFlZS.jpg:large

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Even if the Blue Jays lose 8-0. The game still would've been better than the Canadian national anthem...

reposting this here because I want to

as a fellow Newfoundlander I was ashamed. She was on our local news earlier, talking about how they asked her yesterday if she'd sing the anthem.

That was embarassing. Sing it right, none of this variation crap.

Also why did they have to get a Canadian to sing it? Couldn't they find anyone in Kansas who knew the Canadian anthem? :laugh:

Trouba95*

Where is everybody!? Don't tell me they're watching the Leafs over the Jays... :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad