Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v53) ALDS Gm4: @ TEX | Mon Oct 12 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Dickey vs Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Continue here for tonight's game.

Don't forget:

and as with the previous game, remember that we will be vigilant about rules enforcement. Don't attack other posters (either specifically or with broad, blanket statements like "everyone who thinks X is an idiot"), don't post things just to start fights. Critique the content of a post you don't agree with rather than the poster themselves. And if the mods do something like delete a post or issue an infraction or thread-ban, discuss it privately with the moderator via PM and not publicly in the forum.

Again, negativity or contrary views are not against the rules. But if you intend to post something you know will be unpopular, be prepared to defend it and do so within the rules. People have every right to challenge opinions they disagree with just as you have the right to post said opinion. "it's just my opinion" is also not usually sufficient reason, so be prepared to have others take issue with it if that's the tack you choose.

Thanks everyone.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
cZsWLJx.jpg

We're watching you.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Beltre might be in but he will be a liability out there I bet.

They didnt even think he could swing before game 1 and then injures himself so bad he could barely walk.

I bet he is out of the game early.

Tweek

Too much Pressure!
Oct 23, 2011
Halifornia
Either way I can rest easy knowing they weren't swept. Of course hoping for a different outcome though. I think it would be more heartbreaking to lose gm. 5

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Royals are gone so the biggest Anti-Jays contingent left is gone.

They can't say **** if the Jays lose today so all is right.

Good thing the Jays aren't going to lose today.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Nice bunt by Revere.

I imagine they're going to be doing that quite a bit in an attempt to go after Beltre today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad