Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v4) Next: @ TB | Sat, Apr 25 | 6pm ET/3pm PT | Norris vs Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
So, who's our Ace?? Hutch looking like a #2/#3

That's cause Hutch is a 2/3 right now. We don't have an ace. Stro was our best hope for an ace.

We have a 2/3 in Hutch, a good 3 in Dickey, a 3/4 who will give us 200 IP in Buehrle, a 4/5 in Norris, Sanchez who have potential to be much better than that.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
wow, never seen that before, a no - no broken up...by a pitcher being ejected :laugh:

It hasn't been broken up per say but Ubaldo can't get it by himself anymore.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
****. Inning should have been over because Hutch K'd that guy who just scored, stupid ump

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
wow, never seen that before, a no - no broken up...by a pitcher being ejected :laugh:

It hasn't been broken up per say but Ubaldo can't get it by himself anymore.

That's a new one.

In 1993 I saw Pedro Martinez, pitching for Montreal, lose a perfect game in the 10th (score was 0-0) when he hit a batter.

The dude charged the mound. It was pretty hilarious.

Third blown lead of the night by Hutch.

Auzzie19

Mar 10, 2011
The North
Hoffman or Stroman. This year? we would have to acquire one in a trade.

Man, I really like Hoffman :handclap:

I think he has a really good chance to fly through the system this year, but I rather keep him down this year and give him a chance to make the rotation in the spring.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Looks like I should stop watching. I just got to sit down and start watching. Hasn't been pleasant since I started

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Looks like I should stop watching. I just got to sit down and start watching. Hasn't been pleasant since I started

This might be the key to the puzzle. So please, cease your watching. :sarcasm:

Hutch just hasn't been able to put away guys with 2 strikes. Some calls haven't gone his way, and there's been some balls finding holes in the infield, but he definitely wasn't sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad