Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v37) Next: @ Atl| Tue, Sept 15 | 7pm ET/4pm PT| Buehrle vs Tehran

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Tulo might be out awhile with that crack in his shoulder blade.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If the umpires call the game at any point between now and the normal conclusion of it at 9 innings (or longer in extras) it would be counted as official and a final for whoever's winning at that point (a 6-3 Jays win as of right now)

Not necessarily, if the Yanks score 4 in the bottom of the 6th, we score 2 in the top of the 7th and then the game is delayed and suspended before the Yankees hit in the 7th, then the game will be suspended and picked up tomorrow.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I always thought the first person who calls for the ball is responsible. I don't know if Tulo called it or not; I missed the first game.

CF would have priority there because he's in a better position to make the catch coming in and then make the throw back. If Pillar was calling off Tulo (and it looked like he was), then it was on Tulo to get out of the way, even if he was calling for it too.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
No, it has to be a completed inning, or in the bottom half of the inning if the home team is winning.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
CF would have priority there because he's in a better position to make the catch coming in and then make the throw back. If Pillar was calling off Tulo (and it looked like he was), then it was on Tulo to get out of the way, even if he was calling for it too.

I see, okay.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
"Tulowitzki injured", "Bo Schultz is on the mound."

The bad news just keeps on coming.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
At least for Tulo it happened in game. Over in Washington Drew Storen just broke his thumb and ended his season by throwing a hissy fit in the locker room :laugh:

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario

It was a fairly shallow ball with 2 outs though. Whoever is there to make the play should, and Pillar was crashing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad