Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v29) Next: Vs Det| Sat, Aug 29| 1pm ET/10am PT | Farmer vs Hutchison

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
7 innings later, that one lone guy in the stands chanting "here we go Rangers, here we go" and "Let's go Rangers, let's go" is starting to get on my nerves :laugh:

mikebel111*

I dont know this team can score quickly. I dont think we will do it today

One of those days, it hurts but whatever they happen. What can you do?

mikebel111*

Bad outing for Liam in a season where he has been great

Good to see the people who dont watch any games ripping on Liam

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Yeah but now hes like 5th best. Lowe is up there with Sanchez and Osuna bet never pitches.

The pen has been the best in the league since the ASB. 5th best on the hottest pen is not a bad place to be.

He has the 3rd lowest era behind Osuna and Hawkins at 2.25.

I know it's not what people want to hear but he was making great pitches. Just got hit. That happens.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Ball landed in front of him and as he ran up to it he ended up just straight missing it on the scoop. Then it had enough momentum to delay him turning around and getting back to it to make the recovery throw. That cleared the bases and let DeShields make it all teh way around.

Next batter chopped one right up the middle that ended up striking the leading edge of the base at 2nd and ricocheting over Goins' head.

Grounder to right, ball just went right under his glove and kept rolling lol

Thanks! It comes back on just as Beltre comes up.

It's not over yet though, guys.. 4 runs in two innings? That's very doable - just need a spark. Jose aboard, rally caps on.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hendriks doesnt look intimidating tho. Lowe 's stuff is just dominant.

Who cares what he looks like? he gets outs. he's been successful. he doesn't suck. The best pitcher on this team over the course of the full season is a guy pushing 40 who sits mid 80s with his FB. He doesn't look intimidating either. But he's gotten results.

and now DeShields pays back Bautista in kind :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad