Blue Jays GDT: 2015 v22) Next: vs NY Yankees| Sat, Aug 15| 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT | Tanaka vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Price is nasty.

The fact that he finds success throwing the fastball/change combo 80% of the time really bodes well for his future (health wise).

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I wish we could have had Dickey, Buehrle & Price as our starters this series, in that order. I know it's not possible to switch rotations that easily, and they started earlier - but it would have been nice. It's a big series and the Yankees can't hit knuckleballers and it messed up their swings.

Buehrle has struggled against the Yankees in his career, I think they set it up intentionally to have him miss the Yankees. He didn't face them last week either.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Buehrle has struggled against the Yankees in his career, I think they set it up intentionally to have him miss the Yankees. He didn't face them last week either.

Buehrle would benefit from pitching after a knuckleballer, that's why I would want him second.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Come on you gotta be kidding me. As soon as he comes back he gets immediately hit by a pitch.

Please be okay Edwin.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
1st pitch back from a hand injury and the Yanks throw one up by his hand?

Weird coincidence if it wasn't intentional.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
I wish we could have had Dickey, Buehrle & Price as our starters this series, in that order. I know it's not possible to switch rotations that easily, and they started earlier - but it would have been nice. It's a big series and the Yankees can't hit knuckleballers and it messed up their swings.

Buerhle has been god awful against the Yanks historically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad