Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v2) Next: @ BAL | Sun, Apr 12 | 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT | Hutchinson vs Tillman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
His FB loses miles, but his CH stays the same.

Yeah the lack of separation between fastball and his off-speed stuff is hurting him too. His off-speed stuff looks like it still has good movement but his fastball is barely usable.

Reminds me of Roy Halladay and how he fell off.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
offense so greedy, staying at bat so long they allowed Norris to cool off and he's throwing balls now

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I dont know about you guys but i like small ball from the bottom of the line up and power from the top. Seems deadly and imo takes a ton of pressure of guys when a successful bat is more often just a ball in play with a runner on base and not a home run.

Norris looking pretty good. Not sure but he seems to be using a lot of pitches. Gibby might pull him early

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Norris looking pretty good. Not sure but he seems to be using a lot of pitches. Gibby might pull him early

33 through 2. Just over the 15 per inning goal but close enough. About the same pace Hutch had going, Dickey was a tad more efficient.

Bautista striking out a lot, is that 8 now on the season?

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
33 through 2. Just over the 15 per inning goal but close enough. About the same pace Hutch had going, Dickey was a tad more efficient.

Bautista striking out a lot, is that 8 now on the season?

Reminds me of EE last year. Had 7 Ks in the opening series and 25 Ks through the first 27 games.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
We've seen this Bautista before. Eventually he'll start holding off on the off speed stuff and force fastballs to come which he'll crank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad