Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v17) Next: vs Min | Mon, Aug 3 | 1pm ET/10am PT | Santana vs PRICE (Debut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Actually, he's not.. well at this time. He's an automatic out. Might as well have the pitcher hit. That's all he's providing right now.

Are you serious?

It's his third game.

You don't run established major league players out of the lineup after three hitless games.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
But the defense is increased a lot. They had Valencia and Colabello out there for christ sake.

Sure though I find that a little over rated especially over the offence. How many errors or games have these guys cost? They aren't infielders. I guess I just have a preference for the offence a player provides if they are outfielders.

mikebel111*

Nice outing from Price
Also the poster that is kind of ripping on Revere. Just dont honestly

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
They brought in a guy who righties hit .315 off to face Tulo, Donaldson and Bautista? lol

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Are you serious?

It's his third game.

You don't run established major league players out of the lineup after three hitless games.

Did I say that? I said he needs to get it going as he isn't providing much right now or take a couple of games off... He's a platoon player anyway.. It's not like I'm talking about Bautista or someone of that stature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad