Prospect Info: 2015 Prospect Development Camp

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
The camp doesn't start until tomorrow. To be honest, I doubt we'll see any streams, considering it's just a practice camp. I don't recall there being anything in the past. The scrimmage is this Saturday the 18th, but the real thing to tune into will be the rookie's tournament. I think that starts in early September.

Yeah, maybe a stream for the scrimmage, but that'd be about it. We'll just have to rely on twitter reports for the rest like always. It's shame that #UherWatch won't be happening this year. That was always fun. :laugh:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
there was a stream from last years scrimmage, so i dont see why it shouldnt be again this year?

And other teams have had streams from their camps, ofc they have way more highly touted prospects than we have, so i guess those stream might attract more wievers than just their own fans (like our camp will probably do)

No doubt, but I meant an actual broadcast and not just a stream of the teams camera that films all of the practices.

I would bet that with Marner and Nylander that at least the Leafs/Pens game gets a full HD broadcast.

deathtouchtrample

May 5, 2014
No doubt, but I meant an actual broadcast and not just a stream of the teams camera that films all of the practices.

I would bet that with Marner and Nylander that at least the Leafs/Pens game gets a full HD broadcast.

Plus Kapanen right. Another chance for TO media to talk about kessel.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
I continue to hold on to an obsessive hope that Blueger becomes an NHL player for no reason other than the PA announcer calling all goals as Teddy "Frau" Blueger immediately to be followed by lightning and horse whinnies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Pooh looks tank-like in that pic. I like it.:handclap:
CJ4nmzFUwAAWMOh.jpg:large

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
taylor seems like a really interesting guy to watch against better competittion

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Team black has some Sprong to it but from the little i know about most prospects, team white seems to be better on paper.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Gotta like the "star" power on team White. Pouliot, Murray and Sundqvist. Sheary and Dea for good measure. Sprong is the only guy I'd really want to watch on team Black.

I think Team Black is intriguing. Obviously Sprong is our most skilled forward prospect. They also have the 6'7 Russian kid we drafted that I was really looking forward to seeing. Rust is on Team Black, and he's the only forward with NHL experience that will be skating.

I also am looking forward to seeing Tiffels to judge if he actually has "Hagelin" speed or if it is closer to the "slightly above average" scouting reports. Marcantuoni is one of the fastest skaters I have ever seen, so if there's two guys with blistering speed on potentially the same line, it'll be interesting to see how Team White's defense defends against that. During last year's camp, Josephs was impressive in the scrimmage and was an absolute demon on the forecheck.

An unmentioned Team White prospect that I wanted to check out was Lindo. He wasn't able to skate last year due to a surgery.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Gotta like the "star" power on team White. Pouliot, Murray and Sundqvist. Sheary and Dea for good measure. Sprong is the only guy I'd really want to watch on team Black.

Guentzel gets slept on a lot here, but he's impressed me every time I've seen him. Very crafty with a high offensive IQ.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Definitely a stocky kid. Would be awesome if he took a big step forward like Letang in 09.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad