Proposal: 2015 Offseason Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part IX - Drunk Uncle Denis' Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Corey Perry is a brilliant hockey player. Huge diff between him and Kadri. Perry is hated on the ice not off it.

Corey Perry is a massive douchemonster... but he always plays the game hard, is a team-first guy, is phenomenally coachable, puts in the work required to be successful, leans on his teammates when necessary, and plays most games like they are playoff games.

None of those things are qualities I can say about Kadri. I can't agree enough about those two players being about as different as two players can be.

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011
Lazar needs to be sent down to the AHL. He just isn't doing much offensively right now.

I trust that the Sens have a better understanding for how to develop a player than us fans.

Can anyone offer up any type of tangible proof that extra time in juniors/AHL leads to better offensive output down the road? I'm honestly asking, because it seems like one of those ideas that makes total sense in theory and most people agree on, but only because of a vague sense of what's considered the proper way to do things. I'd be interested to see if anyone can make a solid case using facts and statistics that would support the idea of sending Lazar down.

Joe Thornton had 7 points in his rookie season (55GP). That doesn't really prove anything but it's worth noting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad