GDT: 2015 London Rookie Tournament

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I mute it as well. Her rabbling is irritating, but the main reason is that its like 5 seconds ahead of the video :(

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Anybody have a Rogers stream? Even if I could tolerate all this babbling, the sync issues are killing me.

Edit: who even is this, somebody from marketing? I don't know these numbers and need to know who has the puck, not biographical details that might potentially make these guys salable to little kids.

robopigeon

Dec 9, 2013
It's like Pierre McGuire ****ed John Madden and somehow they had a daughter.

"And I got chill's at the '08 draft because Puliout ate a ham and cheese sandwich but most coaches thought he'd go for the tuna melt so it really shows his maturity and level of conditioning but no one was expecting his amazing hands while he was eating the sandwich and there's so many great players coming in like Gonchar and Maatta and there's just a lot of candidates for that spot so we'll see if he has a good training camp. He absolutely tore it up in the Ahl and he stayed at his grandmother's house when he was in juniors and she used to give him this blue and yellow afghan which he says was not the warmest blanket but he appreciated what it could do for him anyway. And that was a beautiful cycle by the Pens by Wilson who really stood out to general manager Ray Shero who played for the tournament and he really stood out playing a top 6 role hahahahahahah JAROMIR JAGR....."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad